• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Everyone! Thanks for your recipes.

I see better there's more great recipes for Pizza then most people see on the Menu.

It's like finding out there are more then 7 great Wonders of the World.

PIZZA!

I hope to see more recipes from the members here from all around the world.

I found a campstove with an attachment of for making Pizza for people who go hiking where cars, bikes, and four wheel vehicles can't go. A great addition so I can even cook out in the wild without leaving a trace that I was there.

To the math alumni. A sort of interesting coincidence has gotten my attention... thanks to the Internet...

Happy PI Day!

I want to thank all of you for sharing your delightful recipes.

:D

Happy Dining!

Ooo!

I would order a T-Bone for breakfast. Eat the side that is biggest and cut that other side off that is really tender and almost tastes like fresh butter.

That part is what they call the Tenderloin. Yum!

If I could stop myself from eating it right then and there I could bring that tender piece home and chop it into nice diced pieces to put on the noon day pizza.

;drool;

Yeah! You're correct. Some meat is heavy on the bod. If you only eat meat it can be a straining experience.

T-Bone is one of the tenderer parts of a cow.

During the Summer wheat and hay baling session it wasn't left out at breakfast table on the farm. Nothing that could be gotten from the root cellar or the nearby grocery store was left out for the family and us hands.

There was every kind of meat, eggs, and vegetables. Cheese, milk, cream... Coffee and for the elders hard stuff. Salted squash, sweetened slices of cantaloupe, slices of apples, peeled oranges, blue berries, raspberries, strawberries, you name it... During the Summer harvest the cook at the farm gave us everything we could eat. Pancakes with syrup too.

We were harvesting the wheat and haying afterward. The cook put everything on the table in the morning, afternoon, and the evening meal. We didn't quit working after the last supper. We worked until dusk. 9:00 PM MST. What we didn't eat after every meal the chickens, the pigs, the ducks, geese, dogs did eat. Every meal was fresh cooked, Biscuits, loaf sliced bread. Farm fresh milk in the morning, pure cane black strap molasses, and it was refined pancake syrup too. Everyone ate as much as and what they wanted.

We weren't hungry when the sun went down.

I remember the year I got invited by a friend who was introducing me to the families church group. My Mom was born and raised on cattle ranch. She made me do hard work around the yard with tools so antiquated today I was strong and had a lot more stamina then all the children I knew. I worked for the Farm family during the harvest and we barely ever were awake after 10:00 PM. We were washed and ready at sunrise to go to the field and work until breakfast.

Daylight was never wasted when there was work to be done. And neither was food.

One other thing I remember... We all ate at a very long table.

Combining all the items on the table that could be the ingredients for a pizza; the pizza would probably fit clear from the center, clear out to the edges of the Camelot King's Round Table.

ONE HUMONGO PIZZA!

Woo Hoo!

I was on vacation in Greece some years ago with some relatives and there was one restaurant that had an incredible four seasons pizza and a great Caesar's salad.
We ended up eating dinner there for the rest of the vacation due to the food and friendly staff.
I don't know if this goes for all pizza but here in Norway we have a brand called Grandiosa pizza that after reheating it in the microwave after a night in the fridge it has a different but good taste.