Trump

TheMastersSon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year ago I would have said Trump"s chances of re-election were slim and none, but in looking over the Democratic candidates I think Trump's stock might be going up. I still think it's the Dems election to lose, but the surest way for them to lose would be to put forward the wrong candidate and I've got a feeling they're going to do exactly that. :confused:

At this point, I haven't seen a dem candidate that has a chance in hell of winning. They keep talking up programs that have very little support from the american people..... and they have proposals that would absolutely destroy our economy. If they continue on their current course, I fully expect Trump to get his second term, and the dems to lose the house.

The Dems have spent the last two years falsely demonizing Trump voters as uneducated racists and obsessing over Russian collusion which never happened, when what they should have been doing was to take a good look at themselves and figure out how they screwed up so badly.

Exactly. Hilary even wrote a book, detailing 'what happened', and completely missed what actually happened. Just another instance of trying to blame everyone else for what went down, when it would have been easy to find the person most responsible for it all, by just looking in a mirror.........

The dems ignored the american people in 2016, and it cost them the election. The appear to be doing the exact same thing again this go-round.

A year ago I would have said Trump"s chances of re-election were slim and none, but in looking over the Democratic candidates I think Trump's stock might be going up. I still think it's the Dems election to lose, but the surest way for them to lose would be to put forward the wrong candidate and I've got a feeling they're going to do exactly that. :confused:

At this point, I haven't seen a dem candidate that has a chance in hell of winning. They keep talking up programs that have very little support from the american people..... and they have proposals that would absolutely destroy our economy. If they continue on their current course, I fully expect Trump to get his second term, and the dems to lose the house.

The Dems have spent the last two years falsely demonizing Trump voters as uneducated racists and obsessing over Russian collusion which never happened, when what they should have been doing was to take a good look at themselves and figure out how they screwed up so badly.

Exactly. Hilary even wrote a book, detailing 'what happened', and completely missed what actually happened. Just another instance of trying to blame everyone else for what went down, when it would have been easy to find the person most responsible for it all, by just looking in a mirror.........

The dems ignored the american people in 2016, and it cost them the election. The appear to be doing the exact same thing again this go-round.

Oh!

Ah!

I get it!

I think. Let me speculate and you can decide if I understand well enough. My supposition is...Here goes.... "She wrote the book for people who have enough comprehension to believe they are competent, but aren't competent enough to do anything in government office, because she knew if she wrote the book for people who are wise, and wise to her, they wouldn't buy it or even read it."

Hm? There's more, but I have an appointment in a few minutes.

Oh!

Ah!

I get it!

I think. Let me speculate and you can decide if I understand well enough. My supposition is...Here goes.... "She wrote the book for people who have enough comprehension to believe they are competent, but aren't competent enough to do anything in government office, because she knew if she wrote the book for people who are wise, and wise to her, they wouldn't buy it or even read it."

Hm? There's more, but I have an appointment in a few minutes.

Pretty much. :) I doubt many republicans bought it...... maybe the ones that wanted a good laugh? Or something else to poke fun at her about.

hIlLArY those who luv to hate her will scream it forever.

just like those who like to hate Trump will scream that forever.

So let us agree that is the state of the world.

America must be saved by becoming NOT america.

No more Freedom .... or ..... no more America ...

My cycles of Trump:

Oh look! Another bozo trying to sell books!

How can people be sucked into this?

Wow! Trump has exposed the establishment GOP for what they really are. It's looking like there's a method to his madness.

Trump has gotten people that never have voted "because they are all crooks" interested in standing up for themselves. I hope he is for real, if not God help us.

He got Pennsylvania? Boy is this great!

It's a relief that little miss Benghazi didn't get the White House, but how long until Trump sells out to the establishment? A few days, weeks, months?

The way the GOP is acting means he hasn't sold out yet.

He's really acting on his campaign promises?

My whole life I have never voted for anybody for president, but I have voted against a bunch of people. The candidates I had any faith in always got washed out in the primaries. It's always been the evil of two lessers. Now I have a candidate that is proving himself everyday and has been totally vetted by the oppression.

tHE new way to vote ... Against ???

Well guess what ... your life as it is able by all the people you interact with. Will be OVER SOON !!! No more f*#@ing United Country ... We are just a bunch of "Who Do You Hate"

That is the new merican people ... and nobody wants to change/ it