Trump

TheMastersSon

hmm, interesting that this dialog ended while corona spreaded. trump shows his capability to be an u.s. leader and how narrowly focused and egoism driven his agenda and his communication is. it shoud be obvious for everyone now. and this is the kind of leader u.s. people want or at least tolerate ?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Compared to all the other candidates; who behind the podium read their mobile queue cards telling them what they found out is the popular things say, adding notes to remind them what facial expression to put on just as they say one word at the point, and then to walk back to the seat and forget everything while they search their phone for more Twilight conversations with their family and friends.

The days are gone when you can trust a politician. The candidates are the new wave of electronically enhanced speakers. While they are off line they can't hide their actions from the public eye anymore. There isn't a corner or a room so remote it can't be found.

Not many places to hide the truth now with the advent of the public becoming more dependant on their mobile phones. Mobile phones which have Internet Access, a search engine that can find and read what you ask it to, and camera's so sophisticated they can see through walls with infrared, sonar, radar, and night-vision.

So! Who do you want to stand for you, to address the people the way you want them to too, dress them up for the eyes of the people, and give the audience (the People) a sensual buzz?

Well! You can't trust mine?! I can trust your choice of politician? So what I posted in one sentence was a statement making the point unclear and that makes me the wiser because I know what I was hoping you might catch in the drift of my meaning it is unclear. YOU missed it and are likely as caught up in the fabrications of the rest of lines of a politician pandering to their enemies followers hoping to get them to vote for them.

Lies?! Not so in politics. Just not the whole explanation with all of the matters which would cause a Debate to last for years. No one would have time to stop and elect anyone, imo.

So the days are gone when I could trust your choice for the next president and now I am to believe my choice wasn't any good if I made it for the one side or the other as well. Will we ever tire of debating?!

So, I stand by the passionate people who are going to make up the majority (Electoral College) until they wear me out trying to reason with anything that has anything to do with politics.

If I didn't make any sense! VOTE FOR ME! I'll do my best to confuse you, give you false news, and mislead you down the path to tunnels that will speed me to the safety of the Presidential Vault where, where no one gets experimented on. Instead it's just one big long Delta House Party.

I'll bring a Keg of my favorite beverage to the party? What will you bring? I know; Bring your daughters!

I was informed by a relative that they have a party favor that they get as a prescription now. I didn't want to inform him that what he's got is not the stuff that one whiff walking through the room of users would send a person to the kitchen and end up eating a whole punch bowl size bowl of Jello. The stuff they are getting was the opposite, but of the same flora. Not even nearly as potent. One puff blown in the face of Even Bill Clinton would have sent the "I didn't inhale" Ex-Pres to the kitchen and he never would have been the same. and likely never would have made it to the convention on time to even run for office.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

This thread aged like milk. Enjoying that civil war of yours?

We haven't gotten to that point yet. We are merely at the 'civil unrest' stage. Currently, it is open to question whether it will be a political war, or a race war........

We haven't gotten to that point yet. We are merely at the 'civil unrest' stage. Currently, it is open to question whether it will be a political war, or a race war........

It does seem to have some of the earmarks of a "shooting war" though Hey ... keep your head down, powder dry and flints at hand.

It does seem to have some of the earmarks of a "shooting war" though Hey ... keep your head down, powder dry and flints at hand.

I live out in the sticks, so, not really in a target area. But, I DO have several weapons, including a couple so-called "assault rifles", and around a 1000 rounds of ammo for them. :) I am more worried about the waves of refugees I will likely see coming from detroit. :D

I live out in the sticks, so, not really in a target area. But, I DO have several weapons, including a couple so-called "assault rifles", and around a 1000 rounds of ammo for them. :smile: I am more worried about the waves of refugees I will likely see coming from detroit. :D

I hear ya ... won't be zombies behind them either, eh?

I live out in the sticks, so, not really in a target area. But, I DO have several weapons, including a couple so-called "assault rifles", and around a 1000 rounds of ammo for them. :smile: I am more worried about the waves of refugees I will likely see coming from detroit. :D

I hear ya ... won't be zombies behind them either, eh?

Ya just never know. :D