Trump

TheMastersSon

This years general election is not about superficiality, not about personality, it's about policy. Imo, Trumps main issue is that he stands up to a media that has sported a bias against Republicans for about two decades now.. Not only stands up to them, he shoots back. The beltway media elitist club isn't used to that, So, they attempt to tear him down....It's not working. As a matter of fact, it's working against them...Just check their trust ratings. The man has a lot of friends, many of which he helped through tough times....people from all races. Is he a "bad person"? I don't think so. Does he say some nonsensical things? Yes, BUT.....Judge him by policy, not personality.

I live about 10 miles away from Biden, have been watching him since the seventies, talked with him on a couple of occasions.....even voted for him twice. The man is a mere shell of his former self. I believe he is suffering form onset dementia....and I have witnessed that horror personally. My mother suffered form it for three years before she passed.
Can a teleprompter save him?

Edited by edgeburner

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was my last attempt. this is a trump thread not a biden or obama thread. trump is dangerous and he stands for cheating and lying. that's all i know. i have no prove if the others are of the same category or even worse. i never thought the same about any other candidate or former president i know about. trump is simply unique as a leader in a bad way.

if you want to know or to discuss this about others i would open a new debate or use an existing one fitting!

it was my last attempt. this is a trump thread not a biden or obama thread. trump is dangerous and he stands for cheating and lying. that's all i know. i have no prove if the others are of the same category or even worse. i never thought the same about any other candidate or former president i know about. trump is simply unique as a leader in a bad way.

if you want to know or to discuss this about others i would open a new debate or use an existing one fitting!

Dangerous to whom? In what way? So far, up until the covid thing, the economy was doing fine, the country was moving forward, isn't that what we want from a leader?

You are still mixing the man, with the platform he ran on. From where I am sitting, Trump has actually done a decent job, which is all I really ask. Does he have some personality flaws? You bet. Does it affect his ability to do his job? Maybe, to a certain extent, but, not in any sort of major fashion. He is actually standing firm against China, something previous presidents seem to have been unable to do. (south china sea.) In this particular instance, in my view, he is doing better than Obama ever did.

all i learned from you and your trump companions is that he did a decent job in filling his and his followers pockets while ignoring, cheating or spreading misleading information day by day even regarding the most obvious problems in america and also worldwide (otherwise i would not debate here). corona is just one of many examples. i know there are still many people believing the obvious misinformation and even support it. twitter and facebook learned from that and delete at least the most obvious lies and misleads spreaded by trump (yes he really is your president!)

would be good if you begin to think about if ignoring proven facts is a good attitude.

i'm not mixing anything. i'm not so dumb to be unable to judge the cost and the value of what you call "decent job". trump can lie and cheat as a president for years - even eight years or more and i*m sure he did already (best examples are putin or lukaschenko or kim).

and you see: it works. but the question is not if it works (yes it does!). the question is how long and what price has to be payed.

what does this say after a million people died because of corona ? good job ? really ? ok, it's only 200000 these days. but this is not end of the line.

in the end you and all people worldwide (even with pockets full of money) will pay the price for that. maybe not you but at least the next generation. trump ignores science day by day to save money and to fill your pockets. and you try to tell me this is a decent job ? come on, wake up! you and your reality ignoring friends are not alone on this planet! there is more than an ignorant crowd of republicans with an ignorant and egoistic leader. even many republicans do not follow trump anymore. believe your stuff till the end of your days but don't try to bulls*** me with this. my eyes are wide open! :wink:

and a word to the danger - trump is dangerous because he thinks with his simple mind that he can solve things with one decision and save money while a bunch of capable scientists could not solve it within years.

the ignorance and the stupidity as a u.s. president to think that way and to even spread it in the public without confirming and reflecting that bulls*** with his administration speaks for itself and this is what i call dangerous!

a wrong decision with worldwide consequences can not be cheated away like in a game. corona is not a cheat - even if if you call it china virus or if you try to cheat or pray it away. and this is only one example of many. do you really need more proven facts ?

republicans and democrats are both capable to lead - that is proven fact over the last two centuries. sometimes good, sometimes mediocre and sometimes obviously bad.

but can you tell me a u.s. president you who lied, cheated and twaddled day by day ? i know only one. why does america needs a clown and a cheater as a leader ?

And in that, Trump is no different than any other politician before him. As I have said many times already in this thread, he is still the lesser of two evils. There is no way on god's little green acre I will vote for any democrat, given the platform they are running on. There is just too much in there, that I vehemently disagree with, and in no way support. The dems have moved way to far left, and they are drifting further every day. Most of their platform involves removing rights, and spending tremendous piles of money, that they don't have, and have no idea where to get it. Reparations? Green new deal? Interesting ideas, but, no possible way to pay for it, yet they are still advocating for those, and more. (gun bans, restrictions on freedom of speech, etc.) The whole 'sensible gun laws' thing just really gets my goat, as not a single law they are proposing, including bans, will make any difference at all. (and that's a whole 'nother thread.....)

Nope. Not a chance in hell will any of them get any support at all from me. That leaves Trump. So, Trump it is. Why is that so difficult for you to accept? Biden is not a saint. Even folks that know him are saying that he is not the man he used to be. (mind is slipping) Do we want Kamala Harris as president? A woman more prejudiced than a station full of cops? Wanna talk about 'dangerous', THAT would be the dictionary definition thereof.

Trump plays dirty. He has learned that playing by the rules will get you no where. Nice guys finished last is a cliche for a reason. Because it's true.

I am all for Presidents playing dirty as long as it is in the best interests of the population at large which Trump has been doing more than any President in modern history.

Biden is a do nothing grifter. He has literally done nothing good in his half a century in government. His coke snorting loser of a son went from a dishonorably discharge POS to making millions selling out middle and lower class Americans. You would need a terminal case of TDS to vote for that swamp creature.

What "science" does Trump ignore?

200,000 plus Covid deaths? Nope, sorry, that one has been shown to be false by the CDC themselves. I'm afraid that someone decapitated in a car accident, who tested positive for Covid is NOT a Covid death. Covid cases? Nope that one is a lie too, as it's been pointed out that 95% of the "positive" results are, in fact false or invalid, due to the testing being artificially inflated.

Climate change? Nope, NOT ONE SINGLE PREDICTION made by certain so called "experts" in the last 50 years has actually occurred. ( I'm old enough to remember back in the 70's when "scientists" were predicting a "new ice age" FFS) Anthropocentric Climate Change is NOT a "scientific fact", It's barely even a hypothesis, and every single "study" done by properly accredited climatologists so far has shown only that "the climate is changing a little, But it's impossible to know exactly why or whether it's a permanent change or just a normal climate pattern".

It would be great if the leader of the free world was a better person, but Trump's administration is one of the best the world has seen for a while, and far, FAR better than anything the other side has to offer.

yeah, one of the first things the administration introduced was the "alternative facts" cheat. i admit that i can not give you the exact corona numbers because i'm not the admin of this. just ask all the families who lost their members. and i'm pretty sure the correct number is more than 200000 because it was and is not an easy task to determine this disease and to understand it and to identify the victims - even in the beginning. the only thing you show is that you still not understand. you can question facts, mislead and spread alternative facts day by day. nobody will stop you if you are not important as a president doing that. ignoring science is no crime but it is is dangerous in long term. you can deal and play with corona numbers. the numbers i know are determined by the same rules for all countries. so whats your point ? corona is no pandemic ? trump did a good job on that ?

so believe your fake news as always while forests worldwide burn down - now even near the south pole area. just ignore an accelerated climate change like the trump administration. you are on the right track!

they save much money with that for their pockets and present short term economomy boost while promoting to destroy and to pollute the future for coming generations. really clever and i must admit you are not the only one who believes this fairy tail. maybe this is what you call a sustainable strategy...

if you are so brave to cheat your pregnant wife and think it is a good idea to contest for u.s. president with this qualification while trying to cheat this and many other obvious fact(s) away (like cheating seems your profession) - i'm sure you are determined to be a trustworthy president ;)

but as i can clearly see trump is not the only brave cheater. it is disturbing to experience this and that there are so many people who try to downplay this by all available means.

the dirty way and cheating seems to accelerate things - yes. but this a dumb short term analysis. cheating does not solve problems it just delay them with a short term win situation for the cheater.

and it seems to me many of you are blinded by this simple trick and this is at least not what i can support or would vote for. so trump does the right thing. he uses just the stupidity and the short term horizon of many american voters for his advantage. if this works out and maybe it does i`m curious how this ends in long term.

There are really 2 camps.

One camp of reasonable people who are not gullible to believe all of the lies and exaggerations spewed by our click bait media.

The other are butt hurt people who think Trump is the personification of evil because he made them cry 4 years ago.

If your selfish emotions take priority over the well being of your country you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You are too ignorant and immature to do so.