Why Pay To Remove Download Cap Speed?

Rage4556

303 members have voted

1. 1. Add Optional Purchase For Speed Cap Limit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

It's amazing to me how many clueless, self-styled web economists and business consultants show up in these forums to tell Dark0ne that his business model is all wrong, that his stats are all wrong, and that he's so awash in cash that he could give everyone free, unlimited, unrated bandwidth useage for the rest of their lives.

It's amazing to me how many clueless, self-styled web economists and business consultants show up in these forums to tell Dark0ne that his business model is all wrong, that his stats are all wrong, and that he's so awash in cash that he could give everyone free, unlimited, unrated bandwidth useage for the rest of their lives.

Jealousy and envy are some of those ugly characteristics people have.

It's also amazing that these money-management and/or business experts also don't seem to be able to afford a membership.

• 2 weeks later...