Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

This next person was not aware of the events you have outlined Paga, and finds the actions you took so many years ago, both as an active member of the US Military Service member and as a discharged member of those same services to be a noble and truly needed cause.

The next person to post will not be surprised that those actions were perceived as a threat to the current bodies of power (of the day unto the present day).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss!

OH! I am still surprised and even Jane Fonda is back in the news because of local politics. Now I have another memory to add to my collection of her. Barberella Space wench and Bomberella with her fingers in her ears wearing a U.S. of A. army helmet with two Red Chinese soldiers standing behind her so she looks like there are bombs about to go off. She was anywhere they would pay her to act as an actress afterall.

The next person to post won't have seen the new thread yet, for, How Old Are you?

Miss!

Haven't had a cable or satellite Movie and TV service for years. Don't watch television shows or even the news on Local or other types.

I can get all they share from those stations here on the Internet. And I can choose what I watch and don't have to go along with any popularity driven sites.

The next person to post here will not know what a harbinger does and wont realize another name for harbinger that is so common we barely notice it anymore.

a person or thing

an advertiser or advertisements

that announces or signals the approach of another

Miss

Ha! I actually did know that! Also, no advertising is not the exact same as harbinger. Some advertisements such as movie trailers are but others merely showcase an existing item.

The next person will know the number one Skyrim mod on the Nexus

• 2 months later...