Download speed cap increase for Supporters and non-Adblockers

Dark0ne

Thanks a bunch. But no offense intended, but the majority of reasons I run an adblocker is because of malicious ads that often pop-up and redirect you to sites where you don't want to go, and don't allow you to go back.

For example: Those pesky 'Your PC has a virus call 1-800-555-5555 or your harddrive will be deleted in 10 seconds!' pop ups. I've seen them happen before on 'reputable' sites as well, and it sucks when it happens and you're just trying to do something important. Anyways, thanks Nexus Mods!

Edited by 54yeggan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #65207851.

WishkahKid wrote:

How does one support this site if one doesn't believe in banks/credit? I do not support either. Can a free person support you?

A free person. I hope you aren't a sovereign citizen. The articles of confederation were replaced after the constitution was legally ratified in 1789. It did not have to be a unanimous vote. 11/13 states voted to ratify and replace the Articles of Confederation with the U.S. Constitution and that should be the end of it. Yes, it is sad that we are known by the government by a number whose only purpose is to collect taxes from, but that will not change in our lifetime. Seeing as any and all politicians voted into office never hold up their end of the deal and will uphold the status quo like it's a platinum-plated jewel encrusted into the Crown Jewels of the queen of England. Woke centrism sucks.

In response to post #65207851. #65716746 is also a reply to the same post.

WishkahKid wrote:

How does one support this site if one doesn't believe in banks/credit? I do not support either. Can a free person support you?

parrote3 wrote: A free person. I hope you aren't a sovereign citizen. The articles of confederation were replaced after the constitution was legally ratified in 1789. It did not have to be a unanimous vote. 11/13 states voted to ratify and replace the Articles of Confederation with the U.S. Constitution and that should be the end of it. Yes, it is sad that we are known by the government by a number whose only purpose is to collect taxes from, but that will not change in our lifetime. Seeing as any and all politicians voted into office never hold up their end of the deal and will uphold the status quo like it's a platinum-plated jewel encrusted into the Crown Jewels of the queen of England. Woke centrism sucks.

You can contribuite by creating quality content and get userdonated premium membership/buy it yourself with donation points. (Given by the site)

In response to post #65246771. #65450531 is also a reply to the same post.

WishkahKid wrote:

In order to have a Debit card, wouldn't I have to also have a bank account? If so, then I have to pass, I'm sorry to say. I wish there was another way to support this site, as I would really like to, and I'm sad that I can't.

VaultBoyAM wrote: Many banks offer a prepaid gift card you can use for online purchases and for which you should be able to pay in cash. You can search online to see which banks around you offer this service.

How do you not have a bank account in 2018

In response to post #65349451.

Digomo88 wrote: I would happily whitelist this site if it didn't have intrusive pop-up adds on every page. I'll just stick with the 1mb download I'v had since I started to use this site.

I think you might have adware, I never have gotten a popup from this website and I've been using it for years now, If you do have adware, Then it's probably better you have Adblock on because none of the money is going towards the website anyway.

In response to post #65246771. #65450531, #66035311 are all replies on the same post.

WishkahKid wrote:

In order to have a Debit card, wouldn't I have to also have a bank account? If so, then I have to pass, I'm sorry to say. I wish there was another way to support this site, as I would really like to, and I'm sad that I can't.

VaultBoyAM wrote: Many banks offer a prepaid gift card you can use for online purchases and for which you should be able to pay in cash. You can search online to see which banks around you offer this service.
Triokilla wrote: How do you not have a bank account in 2018

There's prepaid debit cards.

In response to post #65207851. #65716746, #65897406 are all replies on the same post.

WishkahKid wrote:

parrote3 wrote: A free person. I hope you aren't a sovereign citizen. The articles of confederation were replaced after the constitution was legally ratified in 1789. It did not have to be a unanimous vote. 11/13 states voted to ratify and replace the Articles of Confederation with the U.S. Constitution and that should be the end of it. Yes, it is sad that we are known by the government by a number whose only purpose is to collect taxes from, but that will not change in our lifetime. Seeing as any and all politicians voted into office never hold up their end of the deal and will uphold the status quo like it's a platinum-plated jewel encrusted into the Crown Jewels of the queen of England. Woke centrism sucks.
zzjay wrote: You can contribuite by creating quality content and get userdonated premium membership/buy it yourself with donation points. (Given by the site)

You could get a pre-paid debit card. Which you can get it at your local store. Or your nearby store that carries it.

In response to post #65349451. #66076811 is also a reply to the same post.

Digomo88 wrote: I would happily whitelist this site if it didn't have intrusive pop-up adds on every page. I'll just stick with the 1mb download I'v had since I started to use this site.
rayan2002 wrote: I think you might have adware, I never have gotten a popup from this website and I've been using it for years now, If you do have adware, Then it's probably better you have Adblock on because none of the money is going towards the website anyway.

The only pop up that i had seen from this site is the mod showcasing from different games.