LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED

Maharg67

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Loki the other day. Before that we been watching the Mandalorian which I think is stellar. I watch a surprising amount of cartoons for a 49 year old. Ha ha

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ratched series is cool. I watched it steadily, time flew by unnoticed. It is not for everyone, many will think that this is some kind of cruel nonsense. But I see something more in this, a very high-quality picture, it does not load, although it keeps it in suspense, everything is beautiful, juicy, and of high quality. And of course, everything is exaggerated here, black humor, you need to understand it. I think this is a very worthy novelty, everyone played just fine! I recommend!)

• 4 weeks later...
The Boys

I mean i seriously dislike Superhero films and believe Marvel movies are nothing but hype but this show was gritty and realistic. The storyline is completely different than the other superhero stories. It portrays the negative aspects of superheroes and what can go wrong, if superheroes become selfish and arrogant.

Just finished Arcane. It was pretty good! I knew I had to give it a go when I saw the art style that totally reminded me of Dishonored, but didn't think I'd end up liking a show based on League. It was definitely cringy as some points, but overall I liked it and was very surprised by it.