Dragon Age Origins and Vortex

NaSMaX

Ok, so I had dragon age origins all setup with Vortex and was downloading and installing mods when I got the message "Crash: maximum call stack size exceeded" and then it kept doing that everything.

Also for some reason it keeps asking me to elevate when I download mods, I'm not running vortex as an administer and I'm haven't had this issue with any other game...

Does DAO not work with vortex or is there a special way I need to do things?

Ok, so I had dragon age origins all setup with Vortex and was downloading and installing mods when I got the message "Crash: maximum call stack size exceeded" and then it kept doing that everything.

Also for some reason it keeps asking me to elevate when I download mods, I'm not running vortex as an administer and I'm haven't had this issue with any other game...

Does DAO not work with vortex or is there a special way I need to do things?

Could you please send feedback via the Vortex app, including your log when you get that crash? I'm sure the devs will want to take a good look at it.

We've had a few reports about the "maximum call stack size exceeded" issue, unfortunately no one who's reported it ever got back to us and the error message itself is

unfortunately insufficient to investigate.

Please describe exactly when the crash occurs and please send us a log (you can use the feedback system and from "Attach Special File" select "Vortex Log").

Also if possible please send us a list of mods you have installed, screenshot is fine (unless they don't all fit onto one screen)