Skyrim VR won't start after installing Vortex Mods

So I installed a bunch of mods via Vortex for Skyrim and after following instructions from the guy who made Vortex via Discord, I finally decided to try to load Skyrim VR. I tried loading it from Vortex at first, believing I needed to do so. Nothing happened. I tried opening it in Steam. It acts like its starting and just does nothing and stops. Same if I open Steam VR first and load it from inside there. I have no idea what's going on, I just want to play my game. Reddit has a dead end post about this that is useless. I'm using Vortex, and am not going to figure out Mod Organizer 2 or LOOT or whatever.

Help?

• 11 months later...

Well, for the sake of contributing to the community, I will say this was resolved by reinstalling the Skyrim Script Extender VR and turning off some other mods, no thanks to the people here on these forums.

That's a mood. It's best to just try and find a video or do it yourself unfortunately.

Well, for the sake of contributing to the community, I will say this was resolved by reinstalling the Skyrim Script Extender VR and turning off some other mods, no thanks to the people here on these forums.

That's a mood. It's best to just try and find a video or do it yourself unfortunately.

Seriously? You necroed a year old thread to say something crappy?

Nice attitude