Dont waste your money going Premium

Longshots7

Guest deleted34304850

when you see me make a "me too" post, or conflate internet connection issues with a payment to a random website, then you'll know my loading times are poor.

So this means yes?

I mean, you kinda did wrote the same as the user wrote bevore you. Just in a more rude tone.

You know what? You are not being supportive here, no offence.

I never said anything about premium is the problem, on the contrary. I mentiod, that the pictures are not loading when I click on them, becaus I hope someone reads about it, who can actually help. You cant, you cant even give a proper answer. All you do is repeating unnecessarily what someone allready said, but way out of line,

I did all the things that where mentioned by the user bevore you, (you didnt know that), it didnt help, maybe because, I dont have an download issue like, I said the picture on side werent loading...

Soo, I did sleep on it, and TODAY, the pictures are loading just fine again, and the side works at his proper speed again also.

Just mentioning that.

And oh yes.... it wasnt anything wrong with premium.

Guest deleted34304850

funny how you will post endless nonsense in reply to me, but not once would you go off and post up the diagnostics that are required to have people help you.

My load times are fine.

I think we're done here.

The only time I have ever had a problem with page loading or download speeds is when my wifi dongle was going bad. After it was replaced, no problems.

Yesterday, I manually downloaded two files with a max download speed of 2.1Mps. So maybe the problem is not with this site but your connection.

Y'all need to stop arguing about stupid things. The site has been lagging for a lot of people as of late. For me, it tends to be in the afternoon and evening. To be honest, I think it's just peak periods and the storm in the US screwing with things.

I'll have random moments where all the pics are broken links
Sometimes I'll get a "Service Unavailable" or a 11016 Error, or 521, or 520 etc

As was explained by Nexus Staff just last week, their CDN provider was having problems.

Also, there's about 20 million users of the site, but only a handful of paying members.

These issues have nothing at all to do with whether someone paid for Premium or not. Paying for something doesn't guarantee that completely unrelated things won't still break. The internet does what it wants.

My DL speeds actually slowed down after paying for premium. Buyer beware the bait and switch.

Just downloaded a 13GB mod in about 20 minutes, which is a-okay in my book.

Covid and quarantine wreaked havoc on bandwidth everywhere, Youtube is lagging, Twitch is lagging, long story short, if Nexus is lagging for you it is because people are holed up in their homes and streaming stuff or using video chat around the clock.

No other site is lagging for me.

This has nothing to do with premium, I was activly working with nexus and downloading lots of mods for 20 stright days, because my skyrim was vanilla and I'am on it nearly non stop. Everything worked flawlesly and I had 5mb/s downloads, until these days, where I have massive problems with this site and the forum, and nowhere else. So I dont have something with my dongle or what ever, I even dont have wireless connection.

And thank you for the tipp with the" post up the diagnostics". Wasnt that so hard? I mean, not everyone knows what to do here, so thats why people with more than 3000 posts can tell what to do... instead of passiv agressiv answers.