Last update deleted the download folder

turulo

Guest deleted34304850

It was working so well... first time ever I thought everything was going to be alright....

it does work well. it works brilliantly. if you set it up correctly.

It was working so well... first time ever I thought everything was going to be alright....

it does work well. it works brilliantly. if you set it up correctly.

Or follow instructions......

Well im back to square one... I could save a lot of downloads using recuva (I hope they are still crc correct) since I had several mods with more than 10gb.

This time I will use move deployment mode and uninstall vortex once everything works. To be honest I rather use Mercurial or Git to manage plugins.

Well im back to square one... I could save a lot of downloads using recuva (I hope they are still crc correct) since I had several mods with more than 10gb.

This time I will use move deployment mode and uninstall vortex once everything works. To be honest I rather use Mercurial or Git to manage plugins.

If you do that, then your mods won't work because you're going to uninstall the mods when you uninstall Vortex.

WHAT GAME are you trying to mod?

Guest deleted34304850

whatever you choose, remember to read and follow the instructions. Works best if you do it that way.