Lost access to mod author subforum

Ladez

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is, Ladez is a very helpful and moderate person and he never had a nerd rage.

Oh, I can think of a few times. Thank you though.

Guys, I sold all my stock and quit the board but I still want a say in how this company is run.

I'm actually dying rn :laugh:

Weird take, but okay.

Ladez is one of the key sources of inspiration for this guide. This guide has helped hundreds of New Vegas players combine UI mods. It has been copied several times in various Nexus forums (without any permission but that's no big deal).

My point is, Ladez is a very helpful and moderate person and he never had a nerd rage.

That may in fact be true, but how can he honestly expect to maintain access to a specific sub-community that exists ONLY for Mod Authors who have reached at least 1000 unique downloads or more on the Nexus, if he NO LONGER HAS ANY MODS ON THE NEXUS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THAT REQUIREMENT.

He literally asked for himself to be removed from the equation, and then suddenly expected to be an exception that got special treatment after the fact.

That is one of the most arrogant things I've ever seen and no amount of good will or auxiliary community contribution really offsets that.

That's the thing, once you've REACHED THAT GOAL, it should stand no matter what

That may in fact be true, but how can he honestly expect to maintain access to a specific sub-community that exists ONLY for Mod Authors who have reached at least 1000 unique downloads or more on the Nexus, if he NO LONGER HAS ANY MODS ON THE NEXUS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THAT REQUIREMENT.

He literally asked for himself to be removed from the equation, and then suddenly expected to be an exception that got special treatment after the fact.

That is one of the most arrogant things I've ever seen and no amount of good will or auxiliary community contribution really offsets that.

Because I earned it by contributing to the community? But that's now how it works, and I'm fine with that, albeit a bit disappointed. I don't want special treatment.

Chill out.

So a Doctor who fails to renew their license should be able to keep practicing medicine and should still be able to go into the Hospital and see patients?

Or a Driver who didn't renew their license and gets pulled over by a cop should NOT get a ticket because they have been driving a long time and don't need that license anymore?

Do you kinda get how dumb that sounds in any other context?

So a Doctor who fails to renew their license should be able to keep practicing medicine and should still be able to go into the Hospital and see patients?

Or a Driver who didn't renew their license and gets pulled over by a cop should NOT get a ticket because they have been driving a long time and don't need that license anymore?

God I'm so tired of wading through these useless posts.

Guest deleted34304850

i think the dumbest thing is you comparing a doctor to a mod maker.

that's some lateral thinking right there.

no i take it back - you didn't think it through at all try again.

i think the dumbest thing is you comparing a doctor to a mod maker.

that's some lateral thinking right there.

no i take it back - you didn't think it through at all try again.

I notice that you didn't comment on my less hyperbolic example of someone driving without a license and then expecting to have no consequences.

It's almost like you hyper focused on one point, to the exclusion of everything else because you couldn't actually defend the less inflammatory statement that I purposefully put second to encourage more critical reading...

Funny thing that...

Guest deleted34304850

yeah, that was less stupid so didnt warrant my critical eye.

i don't get why people make stupid comparisons, to me it suggests they don't know what they're talking about. but that's just me.

Ladez is one of the key sources of inspiration for this guide. This guide has helped hundreds of New Vegas players combine UI mods. It has been copied several times in various Nexus forums (without any permission but that's no big deal).

Why does something that doesn't even concern you, bother you so much that you feel the need to add unnecessary arguments and comments about it huh?

Just let people vent for crying out loud, these things end up being dragged out because Modders are forced to defend themselves from stupid arguments.

It's always like this, Modders complain about something, and Mod USERS come into the thread and show just how little they care about Modders, and how entitled Mod Users are that Modders should just STFU and deal with and KEEP MAKING MODS FOR US.

Or we get told to "Just leave", yet people who do that are the first ones to cry "THEY TOOK ALL THEIR MODS AND LEFT BAW!!!!!"