Lost access to mod author subforum

Ladez

Before this thread closes.

Did anyone else notice the oh, so very kind and caring post from Robin? Really showed how community spirited and concerned for the well-being of mod creators he is (the sole underlying source of his profits) and continued camaraderie he wants to share with mod creators.

Where?

lol, you responded to the post.

I like the change in your description "NEXIT" and "Nexodus"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this thread closes.

Did anyone else notice the oh, so very kind and caring post from Robin? Really showed how community spirited and concerned for the well-being of mod creators he is (the sole underlying source of his profits) and continued camaraderie he wants to share with mod creators.

Where?

First page of this thread.

Some of us are probably not on his Christmas card list right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you guys need to learn how to ignore and not reply to certain people, this is the exact reason why the GMs close posts, you give them the excuse they are looking for to close all discussion regarding this topic because you keep going in circles. If someone wants to act dumb, just let them be, don't give the attention they so crave nor give the GMs the excuse they want.

Edited by Guest

you guys need to learn how to ignore and not reply to certain people, this is the exact reason why the GMs close posts, you give them the excuse they are looking for to close all discussion regarding this topic because you keep going in circles. If someone wants to act dumb, just let them be, don't give the attention they so crave nor give the GMs the excuse they want.

I'm not so sure ... a topic was closed recently and the reason given was that they wanted to kept all of the discussion on the subject in one particular thread (which was linked). That topic had already been locked. Looks more to me that discussion is being discouraged.