Lost access to mod author subforum

Ladez

The mod author subforum is for nexus mod authors exclusively. Once you have confirmed you no longer want your mods to be available on nexus you ceased to be a nexus mod author, and by extension you lose access to the perks that came with that title.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too, you chose to end your partnership with nexus so nexus has ended its partnership with you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly amused that people think I'm upset or want specialt treatment. I was simply asking for clarification. Which I have gotten and made my peace with.

Comparisons to company boards and drivers and doctors licenses are completely out of place.

I'm honestly amused that people think I'm upset or want specialt treatment. I was simply asking for clarification. Which I have gotten and made my peace with.

Comparisons to company boards and drivers and doctors licenses are completely out of place.

Maybe you should request this topic be closed. It doesn't appear to be going anywhere good..... :D

Maybe you should request this topic be closed. It doesn't appear to be going anywhere good..... :D

Agreed, this thread was civil until post #10, then all hell broke loose

fair - can you do us all a favor and type "please close this thread".

fair - can you do us all a favor and type "please close this thread".

All he has to do is report his first post and request the thread be locked

Honestly, if you deleted all your mods in a fit of nerd rage, what did you expect? Life has choices and consequences.

I still have active mods with >1000 DL here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8122

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91666

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72833

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Before this thread closes.

Did anyone else notice the oh, so very kind and caring post from Robin? Really showed how community spirited and concerned for the well-being of mod creators he is (the sole underlying source of his profits) and continued camaraderie he wants to share with mod creators.

Did anyone else notice the oh, so very kind and caring post from Robin? Really showed how community spirited and concerned for the well-being of mod creators he is (the sole underlying source of his profits) and continued camaraderie he wants to share with mod creators.

Where?

Where?

First page of this thread.