Trying to understand

MajorCyco

It's interesting this is still going on. I would think those who disagree would have just moved on by now and left instead of constantly arguing back and forth over something that clearly isn't going to change.

But whatever, this will be the only reply from me.

Hey, Remember when you said this way back on Page 44, THREE DAYS ago that that was your only reply?

When are you planning on doing that?

Hey .. remember you already added me to the ignore list? Isn't that done as a means to ignore me? When are you planning on doing that?

Nice WHATABOUTISM, however, I only added you to my ignore list once you ignored your promise to only posts ONCE in this thread and instead you kept posting.

So, you're still in the wrong here.

So, hopefully now you'll stand by your word of only posting once instead of, to quote YOU...

I would think those who disagree would have just moved on by now and left instead of constantly arguing back and forth

Otherwise, you're just arguing for the sake of trolling/arguing now, and proving that your word means absolutely NOTHING.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I am going to make this clear for the rest of you. Ignoring those who disagree with you isn't going to lead to anything good.

There are ABSOLUTELY times when you should use the ignore function to extricate yourself from a toxic exchange of posts that is doing neither party any good and certainly not leading to any agreement or even empathy.

That's why it exists.

Nice WHATABOUTISM, however, I only added you to my ignore list once you ignored your promise to only posts ONCE in this thread and instead you kept posting.

So, you're still in the wrong here.

So, hopefully now you'll stand by your word of only posting once instead of, to quote YOU...

Ya, I said I would only post once, but in the end decided not to. It's really not that big of a deal. And just cause I did that, really doesn't make me in the wrong. You want me to apologize for posting more than once despite saying otherwise? Fine, sorry.

And as for quoting what I said "I would think those who disagree would have just moved on by now and left instead of constantly arguing back and forth", you are taking it out of context. I was talking about those who disagree with what Nexus has decided to do. Not who disagrees in general on the current topic. I mean, you do understand I agree with Nexus's decision right? That's why I am still here.

Also, I am going to make this clear for the rest of you. Ignoring those who disagree with you isn't going to lead to anything good.

There are ABSOLUTELY times when you should use the ignore function to extricate yourself from a toxic exchange of posts that is doing neither party any good and certainly not leading to any agreement or even empathy.

That's why it exists.

Hmm, must just be a difference in opinion here ... because I have never put someone on the ignore list no matter how much I disagree with them because I believe everyone should be allowed to speak their mind, and don't really believe in the idea of shutting people down. I rather listen than to just assume I am right.

Hmm, must just be a difference in opinion here ... because I have never put someone on the ignore list no matter how much I disagree with them because I believe everyone should be allowed to speak their mind, and don't really believe in the idea of shutting people down. I rather listen than to just assume I am right.

Putting them on your ignore list doesn't prevent them from being heard by anyone else. It just prevents you from having to hear them.

Putting them on your ignore list doesn't prevent them from being heard by anyone else. It just prevents you from having to hear them.

Right, but ignoring people who disagree with me would make the discussion pointless. You might as well just say "I am right and you are all wrong" ignore everyone ... then just move on. I want to hear why they disagree with me, as I want to understand. (It's not going well though cause very few actually want to discuss the topic, they just want others to agree with them and ignore anyone who doesn't.) Anyway ... this is off topic so let's just agree to disagree.

Oh my gosh - this is worse than trolling. This is narcissistic. I am super exhausted, guys could one of you please again tell me how to ignore. I think itâs the first time I need to use itâ¦I am too exhausted to deal with this toxicity.

Thank you in advance for the help! <3

As someone taught me i will help and teach others. Go to your profile. Edit profile. Ignore preferences type WilsonBall and ignore post/sig/messages. I feel it will save us all time as we dont need to deal with a second "Texmex" in this thread.

@WilsonBall

Thanks for proving WilsonBall you dont really care and just want your "paid" site to do what you want regardless of whos rights is trampled on. GG.

Found it - repost it because it’s relevant again!

Oh my gosh - this is worse than trolling. This is narcissistic. I am super exhausted, guys could one of you please again tell me how to ignore. I think itâs the first time I need to use itâ¦I am too exhausted to deal with this toxicity.

Thank you in advance for the help! <3

Click on the dropdown menu up by where is shows where you are signed in, go to my settings, on the left, down a bit, is Ignore settings. Click on the 'add user' link in there, enter the appropriate username, and then click "done", or whatever the confirmation button is. :)

Unfortunately, this thread has been dragged so far off topic, not sure it is even worth bothering with any more.

OH MY GOSH *angels singing* All the messages are gone....x'D....that feels so good. Ok, I really need to start doing this here more often when necessary.

I just wanted to tell ya'll that in the last days, all this solidarity helped me a lot. Here in the comments, over pms...and discord. And I wanted to thank the people who are vocal, still are and who try to be a support system that considers others.

:) Sometimes I have a hard time coping in general with injustice and lack of empathy. This thread helped me a lot. As well all the nice pms I got from people. <3

I hope you all find for yourself a solution and aren't too exhausted after you fiddled out what to do with your mod, set them up somwhere else, what can stay here, or reupload again....etc. etc.

I had only 11 mods....Baby MA. So many of you have so such a big amount of them. Just that you know I think of you, and know this is a lot and I can imagine the struggle. :) The good thing is, it doesn't matter what with nexus is, you and your mods exist and have value, no matter what. :)

Because in the end it's your blood, sweat and soul that is the glue what keeps this ship together. I am proud of you all, and glad content creating in any form is part of my life.

You are all awesome!

\o/