I want to feel like the Dovahkiin

ethernalhero

While playing Skyrim, you get no real feeling of being the mighty Dovahkiin, who is more or less the most powerful mortal in existence. No one knows your the Dragonborn, and even after they see you absorb a dragon's soul, some guards still say "maybe I'm the Dragonborn, and I just don't know it yet." I want to feel like the Dragonborn, I want statues made of me in a few of the cities, stuff like that. If someone would be able to make a mod that makes people understand that you are the Dragonborn, I'd be really grateful

In fact, guards know you are a Dragonborn, but they don't give a **** and generally treat you like scum.

This mod really helps:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23390/

Now you can really feel like a Dragonborn, or also a Thane.

Still other npc don't care much, but there's no mod that fix this and I'm ok with this, I personally don't want to feel like a god everytime I talk with someone.

Edited by Derok

"Hands to yourself, sneak thief!"

"Let me guess...someone stole your sweetroll"

or take any other faction that treats you like dirt, I mean that would be okay if you would play a "bad" char.

but when you try to play an honorable Nord...

Seriously, that just breaks the whole experience.

Edited by JohnsonDown

it would make no sense, theres no internet, you can't google a picture of the dovahkiin and then boom, you see a picture of your character, nobody knows who you are. Its not like you kill Alduin, and suddenly all the Blades run around skyrim going "THE DOVAHKIIN HAS SLAIN ALDUIN, HE'S 6 FOOT 3 WITH A MEDIUM BUILD. HE HAS LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES. HE HAS A MOLE ON HIS LEFT BUTTCHEEK"

it makes more sense for people to not know who you are.

I prefer it over

"E-e-e-excuse me, I know you're the-the-the N-n-n-nerevarine..."

Ever wanted to roleplay as THE Nerevarine in Skyrim ?

I mean dark elves live a LONG time and you can even find Neloth, one of the Telvanni from Morrowind in Solsthime. And yeah, he's still as grumpy as he was in Morrowind. lol

Edited by Gerandirr

Ok so I guess it would be pretty annoying having everybody treating you like a god. You guys do have a point. It was mostly just a thought, and this forums is meant for suggestions.

• 7 years later...