Vortex corrupting New Vegas inis

DathusBR
Go to solution Solved by DathusBR,

@nexbr

In my earlier post, I neglected to mention something quite crucial. My apologies to you and other readers.

In order to make the Darnified UI fonts stick, I always modified the "Fallout_Default.ini" found in the game folder rather than the "Fallout.ini" found in "My Games." I did so because I discovered some years ago (pre-Vortex) that Fallout NV itself would remove the Darnified UI fonts every time I tried to change them.

The font change, therefore, was triggered by Fallout NV itself and not by any mod manager that I was using.

@nexbr

In my earlier post, I neglected to mention something quite crucial. My apologies to you and other readers.

In order to make the Darnified UI fonts stick, I always modified the "Fallout_Default.ini" found in the game folder rather than the "Fallout.ini" found in "My Games." I did so because I discovered some years ago (pre-Vortex) that Fallout NV itself would remove the Darnified UI fonts every time I tried to change them.

The font change, therefore, was triggered by Fallout NV itself and not by any mod manager that I was using.

I also have the fonts on the Fallout_Default.ini

Never had to do that. I added the fonts to the Fallout custom ini. Vortex won't touch that neither will the game.