Game Specific Forums

M48A5

Is there any reason the topics in the a specific game forum are not in the same order game to game?

I checked Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4. In each instance the order of the sub-forums was not uniform.

Also, the separation between the General and Files is not uniform. Is this by design?

Because they currently can only sort by Creation Date

I don't think you understand my question. In Fallout 3 General are Discussion, Spoilers, Technical Support and Geck and Modders. In Files are Mod Talk, Troubleshooting and Mod Requests in that order.

Fallout New Vegas, General are Discussion, Spoilers, Technical Support. In files are Mod Talk, Troubleshooting, Mod Requests and Geck and Modders, in that order. There is no consistency.

Because they currently can only sort by Creation Date

I don't think you understand my question. In Fallout 3 General are Discussion, Spoilers, Technical Support and Geck and Modders. In Files are Mod Talk, Troubleshooting and Mod Requests in that order.

Fallout New Vegas, General are Discussion, Spoilers, Technical Support. In files are Mod Talk, Troubleshooting, Mod Requests and Geck and Modders, in that order. There is no consistency.

Oh, yea, that's weird