Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8518367.

As far as i know it wasn't a server-switch; it is more that the website is no longer hosted on a single server. But yes, it is far better. And i hope to contribute too.

I already save some money for a premium membership (try to save enough for a lifetime-membership); i hope that i also can help the nexus in the future.

Hello everyone

Does not being able to download from the mod manager has anything to do with this? I've been trying to play Skyrim for a couple of days now, I guess it's a bad time to do so :)

"Server unable to download, .."

After a few retries it quits

Thanks for any info :)

Hello everyone

Does not being able to download from the mod manager has anything to do with this? I've been trying to play Skyrim for a couple of days now, I guess it's a bad time to do so :smile:

"Server unable to download, .."

After a few retries it quits

Thanks for any info :smile:

<doublepost delete>

Edited by feganmox

I agree it's worse than ever at this stage -- can't even stay logged in to the various file sites -- but I'm content(?) to wait it out until an official announcement, especially if that announcement is good news.

I gather Nexus is still in some of the downtime mode. All of the work is appreciated from those who understand it takes patience to keep this big MOD thing and everything else going. You will always have people who complain, but they aren't doing the work associated with the Beast. Thx for the good work and keep it up. :thumbsup:

:cool: Regards

Im sure the following applies lol :wallbash:

I agree it's worse than ever at this stage -- can't even stay logged in to the various file sites -- but I'm content(?) to wait it out until an official announcement, especially if that announcement is good news.

I'd put it at "not good" at the moment. It's been very hit-or-miss the last few days. Hoping it will be cleared up by next week. In the meantime, this cures my tendancy to swap out mods instead of playing with what I have.