Slof's mods withdrawn?

Frodric

Anyone have word on if these will be offered again or if they are going for good? I dropped her a note on her contact page but I know that she is on UK time and it might be tomorrow before she has a chance to read it. It's more of a thank you note than anything so I don't know that I'll get a reply.

EDIT by LHammonds:

Slof's News Post at Slof's Hive

Slof's additional clarification

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she has withdrawn her mods today. It is unknown if she will release any mods to the public in the future due to comments that she has seen in the community about her mods.

LHammonds

I was rather dreading that reply but it is what I had thought. Once again people take the option of trashing the work of someone rather then simply refraining from using the work. There is a lot of her stuff that I wouldn't use personally since its not to my style of play but so much of her work is of great quality and beauty that its hard to imagine playing without it. Her dogs, horses, beast races, Dremora skins, etc etc etc. all put Bethesda to shame.

That blows, I had hoped there was a "nod" in the direction of

"Hey, you do hella good work...we would like you to remove it form public domain while we talk numbers..."

Frakin people.

Archived