Slof's mods withdrawn?

Frodric

I second myrmaad. It is a shame that her mods aren't available. Hopefully she will see the trolls don't know what they're on about and re-release her work.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pity the game community has lost such a talent, simply because some people can't mind their own business.

The people who spread the hate don't dislike her work, they actually like it a little too much, more than they are willing to face.

The atttitude is "Get it out of my sight, protect me from myself, save me from my own feelings, you filthy perverts..."

Anyone know if it's gone from everywhere, or only here?

This has happened before, she's pulled it from everywhere before, i dont see why its different now. :confused:

what part of "if you dont like it, shake your head and press the back button" dont people get?

ಠ_ಠ

Slof is one of the best modders ever. I have been collecting her mods for years (gotta have em all) very sad indeed. I saw her Avatar here last night she only stayed for a few minutes.

Friends may come and Friends may go

And friends may peter out you know

But a friend within will peter out or peter in

She was fed up a year ago and we've been lucky to have her around since then. People and places change. I have come to the realization that no one in this community will be here forever. Am i sad that she has pulled her files? Yes. Is it possible someone will one day step up and take her place? Maybe, but unlikely that a female modder with similar tastes and skills will surface before Oblivion has started it's inevitable decline in to obscurity. Will her mods be available to anyone anywhere at any time? Who knows? One thing is certain though, the name AlienSlof will live on in the Elder Scrolls community for a very long time to come.

You are a legend AS and we (the honorable and dedicated members of this community) love you for all you've done. May you at last have the peace and happiness you so richly deserve.

Worm

I'm really upset now.

When I couldn't run Oblivion on the current computer I've been stuck with, I've been hording a mod list for when I can start modding and downloading the work of others, and now, there is no way for me to access the ones on my "Slof" section...

This same thing happened when JQ left (but is now back thank god) and I really hope that she'll decide to keep them at least on her site.

Im gutted Slofs work is great, I particulaly like her Dogs and simple things like that.

Its sad that the abuse has got to her, there are a handful of witless retards that shoot their mouths off out of jealousy as they dont have an iota of the talent slof does, but the vast majority of people I think appreciate her work and respect her tastes and talents.

Slof I hope that you fetch your mods back, it would be a pity for your time and hard work not to be appreciated by many more people.

There will always be some talentless A-Holes out there who have nothing better to do than critisise those more talented than themselves, sadly that is the way the internet is, but for every one person who slags you off I bet there are hundreds more who silently adore your work.

Yes, she has withdrawn her mods today. It is unknown if she will release any mods to the public in the future due to comments that she has seen in the community about her mods.

LHammonds

Really? It's a pity. I liked her playable Xivilai race. I've heard that she revamped it. I don't know anything about the new looks, but it seems to be a stunningly cool update. Thx to Mavrosh for the information.

Archived