Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up.

Ouch from $70 to $85 (AUD) that is quite a lot of money here haha, at least to me! Don't think I can afford either. I'll just stick to donating once or so every year by buying a months membership. My AUS net can barely go beyond the speed cap anyway so there isn't much in it for me other than supporting the site.

Maybe you guys should consider a sale so you get lots of sales you might not have otherwise got, might make you more money in the long run, hope I don't get flamed too badly for this suggestion just would be nice for broke people like me and possibly make more money (who knows? I don't).

Good luck funding the site hope you get the money you deserve I'll keep donating when I can.

I've loved the premium service and after buying a 1 month trial and error I decided to go with a 3 month this time. I might just get the lifetime one near the end of this month since this site is really worth it. Not to mention by the time the new Elder Scrolls in a few years comes out it will be nice to know I'm premium still and new features might come.