Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #9209248.

Why not get a lifetime membership and a per-month membership? ;)

Although realistically it takes 16 months before lifetime becomes cheaper than 1-month. I bought a lifetime membership because I only visit here for a few weeks then go play other games for a few months, and then come back occasionally. If I had gone with monthly and canceled when I didn't feel like playing Skyrim anymore, I would have spent a lot less money. No regrets though, since I bought membership to support Nexus anyway.

Anyway, my point is buying any kind of membership is supporting Nexus quite nicely. And lifetime membership for less than the cost of a retail game is a bargain.

Choose the upgrade option on your current package and buy the 12 months package. It'll give you a further 6 months at the reduced price of £8.00 instead of £11.99 as it pro-rates your new membership against your current one (12 month membership costs £19.99, 6 months costs £11.99, you already paid £11.99 so you'll pay £8.00 for the remaining 6 months).

Oh great now it's gone through twice and they're both "on hold awaiting review".

:facepalm: Me breaked it.

Edit: cancelled one, now they're both gone. Help?

Edit 2: yep, money got transferred twice and I have no idea where the second payment went. There does seem to be a slight race condition there. :tongue:

In response to post #9100135. #9109948 is also a reply to the same post.

Honestly, do you realize how much effort it is to run a site like this? The fact the price hasn't changed in 7 if not 7+ years is insane. And only about $60-70 for a LIFETIME membership?

I've had 2 cases over my years of using Nexus that I've actually went to the site and found it down or unusable. On top of that they provide a FREE mod manager, which has taken huge steps lately from mediocre to a pretty solid program that I use for all my Nexus games now.

I'm sorry I see no reason anyone has any room to say anything, besides, you can use everything for free. Edited by Ghost23

i try to be a life time member for a long time. But the only choices i got is via credit card, or via bank but still with creditcard and not with my normal bankcard i got , well i don't see it that it is possible ( here in the netherlands got strickt rules for credit card holders or with other words you need to have enough money before you even may use one) or i can do it with paypal i don't like to use together with my bank account. Why i can't pay with my bankaccount and my normal bankcard and do a payment,why do i still need a creditcard ? I realy whant to be a premium member ...