CBBE support?

doodlum

• 1 year later...

I believe the greater visual fidelity of a more advanced game will lend itself to even greater CBBE art than we have seen in Skyrim and Fallout 4.

The same goes for "aftermarket" female face presets, though perhaps, to an even greater degree.

The only drawback is, (and I write this as a life long science fiction fan) is that Sci fi fundamentally seems to have a less sensual vibe than a gritty poverty post-apoc survival like FO3+4 and especially compared to a fantasy "universe" a la Skyrim.

Perhaps one of the 1000 planets could be in the throes of a gritty post apoc survival situation...

And another planet could be at medieval level of tech (and no magic, this is SciFI!) when you find them?

I have confidence our modder heros will make it work.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if we can get CBBE for Starfield

Hopefully the vanilla bodies will not need it. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm dreaming :laugh:

It will happen and be even more rewarding than in Skyrim/FO4 :tongue:

Schlongs in space?

• 1 month later...

I hope so but i also hope the body modders get together on Starfield.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/12136073-body-and-clothing-modding-streamlining-a-single-high-quality-standard-template/

Pray we dont end up with 5 different bodies and having to do conversions or never get outfits because exclusive to 1 type.

After Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Skyrim and Fallout 4 i hope all modders can agree on a single high standard body that fits all shapes. None of this CBBE, CBBE Special, CBBE Physics, CBBE 3BA, UNP, UNPB, UUNP, 3BBB, TBBD, BHUNP, 7BB, Dreamgirl Sevenbase, Seraphim, Better males, HIMBO, SAM, Fusion Girl and whatnot etc. etc. etc. nonsense.

I hope so but i also hope the body modders get together on Starfield.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/12136073-body-and-clothing-modding-streamlining-a-single-high-quality-standard-template/

Pray we dont end up with 5 different bodies and having to do conversions or never get outfits because exclusive to 1 type.

After Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Skyrim and Fallout 4 i hope all modders can agree on a single high standard body that fits all shapes. None of this CBBE, CBBE Special, CBBE Physics, CBBE 3BA, UNP, UNPB, UUNP, 3BBB, TBBD, BHUNP, 7BB, Dreamgirl Sevenbase, Seraphim, Better males, HIMBO, SAM, Fusion Girl and whatnot etc. etc. etc. nonsense.

Hear, Hear! (EDIT 1: [pounds the table vigorously and repeatedly])

EDIT 2: On a more serious note, I've read in some places that Starfield will require an internet connection to play. Is this true? It's listed as a requirement for the game, but I have not yet found if it's going to be required solely for installation purposes, or to be required while playing. Does anyone here know if this is the case, or will it be a "wait and see"?

Edited by StackEmHigh

• 4 weeks later...

pretty sure it requires internet because my system can handle the game fine yet it lags horribly. I get no FPS message telling me the frame rate like fallen order etc... the sound drops off than restarts constantly and the only thing it hasn't done wrong yet is crash unexpectedly. character creation is hot garbage and I think to myself people waited how long for this mess? I hope it gets better though. it surely can't get worse right? *shoots self in the foot probably lol*