Ukrainian War: Prelude to Worse?

Fkemman11

???

Exactly ... shut yur pie hole ... nobody cares about the end of existence things you spout .... You are like Ezeikiel

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

Please do. I write 500 words on how human beings are pretty stupid, and your take away was "end of existence things".

However, before you go, I must thank you for so eagerly and brilliantly demonstrating my thesis.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???

Exactly ... shut yur pie hole ... nobody cares about the end of existence things you spout .... You are like Ezeikiel

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

Please do. I write 500 words on how human beings are pretty stupid, and your take away was "end of existence things".

However, before you go, I must thank you for so eagerly and brilliantly demonstrating my thesis.

I gotta agree with this sentiment. (humans are stupid)

Sure, we have some fairly intelligent individuals, but, taken collectively, we got nothin' on a box of rocks. This has been demonstrated over and over again throughout history.

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

Sure, we have some fairly intelligent individuals, but, taken collectively, we got nothin' on a box of rocks. This has been demonstrated over and over again throughout history.

I really hate it when you agree with me. It implies I must be horribly wrong and requires me to rethink my position. It makes me suspect everything I have learned and experienced in my 70+ years. o_O

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

I really hate it when you agree with me. It implies I must be horribly wrong and requires me to rethink my position. It makes me suspect everything I have learned and experienced in my 70+ years. o_O

The world is a wonderful, and puzzling... place. :)

Edited by HeyYou

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

I've been rethinking, editing, reading, rewriting, and so on all my life. My Dad said, When you write a letter write it, let it set, take five, come back and read it, edit, and wait awhile, read it, edit it, and when you think you've got what you really intend to say. Send it. I think therefore I am. I am? Why am I ?!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been rethinking, editing, reading, rewriting, and so on all my life. My Dad said, When you write a letter write it, let it set, take five, come back and read it, edit, and wait awhile, read it, edit it, and when you think you've got what you really intend to say. Send it. I think therefore I am. I am? Why am I ?!

I really like when you inject into the conversation ... don't stop it .

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

The world is a wonderful, and puzzling... place. :smile:

Lately I have been studying the bible ... and I think I Finally see what it is trying to say .

You wana know waht ? That Humans are Stupid !

Well hehe ... that and ... God loves his creation .... which again and again ... wants to try to figure out how to help them become better humans.

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

Lately I have been studying the bible ... and I think I Finally see what it is trying to say .

Well hehe ... that and ... God loves his creation .... which again and again ... wants to try to figure out how to help them become better humans.

Your one and only never has lost faith in you. Your one and only isn't trying to figure out anything.

Have you read where it says in the bible anything about how to boil water during a storm?

I can say, you've led me along on your path for a song. And now you want me to believe you have found God! Again.

Your god has never left you alone. Your god has been carrying you even while you lost your faith. Or so it says in the pictures posted about two footprints in the sand. The reason you begin to only see one set of foot prints is because you're being carried by the one you think you have lost touch with.

Until you regain your sense's there will only be one set of footprints in the sand. Nature will wipe them clean too as your host carries you to the promise land. That's the way it could be. So stop trying to put the host in his place while he carries you.

We here are all babes in Wonderland!

Find your game and play to your hearts content.

• 2 weeks later...

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

Your one and only never has lost faith in you. Your one and only isn't trying to figure out anything.

Have you read where it says in the bible anything about how to boil water during a storm?

I can say, you've led me along on your path for a song. And now you want me to believe you have found God! Again.

Your god has never left you alone. Your god has been carrying you even while you lost your faith. Or so it says in the pictures posted about two footprints in the sand. The reason you begin to only see one set of foot prints is because you're being carried by the one you think you have lost touch with.

Until you regain your sense's there will only be one set of footprints in the sand. Nature will wipe them clean too as your host carries you to the promise land. That's the way it could be. So stop trying to put the host in his place while he carries you.

Hehe .... itsx all about quoting .... hence I did it right ?

The trick with religion is ... we are all Agnostic , but on different stages of evolution in realizing it .

???

shall I ignore You ?

How would that feel ?

Hehe .... itsx all about quoting .... hence I did it right ?

The trick with religion is ... we are all Agnostic , but on different stages of evolution in realizing it .

By god I think I see your problem. You should be doing like all the other country singers who are older than snot. They sing religious songs and make records of those to pay their board and room as they get to that age where they are NOT as hot to trot.

Living around New Orleans like you do maybe you'd prefer the Blues versions of religion! :cool: Soul man!