Paula62

Someone made a really ugly comment to me. I uploaded a photo of myself with a Skyrim theme. Regardless of whether it had to do with the site or not, I don't have to put up with being automatically thought to be interested in dating because I'm a woman. I've been playing Skyrim since 2014 and I really see how there are disgusting, sexist and morbid mods but that's fine. If I upload a picture of myself, am I almost a prostitute on the site? That's not fair.

Edited by Paula62

Thank you for responding, the comment no longer exists because the image was removed, but it really seems to me that the way women are seen on the site should be rethought.

Thank you for responding, the comment no longer exists because the image was removed, but it really seems to me that the way women are seen on the site should be rethought.

Doesn't matter where ya go, there will always be that one guy.... (or several....)

This site has more than 5mil active users. Thinking that somehow the actions of some random person are representative of the whole is not the smartest take. You want something to happen, you report the comments and wait for moderation.