Blocking someone from commenting my mods

Oblivionaddicted

Hello everybody!

Can I prevent someone from commenting my mods or seeing my images if that person never posted any comment on the pages of my content?

EDIT: I would like to see this feature implemented. Would you please have the kindness to do it nexusmods staff?

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

I wouldn't know but the idea behind it was to block trolls from commenting which means there's no reason to block someone who hasn't commented, I remember the conservation about it on the modders forum and there was genuine concern that it could be abused, people could find themselves blocked for having the wrong political opinion, for coming from a country the modder doesn't like or one of many other silly reasons.

I don't aim to look salty but the person I am referring to is a modder who blocked me because she's too mature and tolerant to accept my remarks on technical aspects she could improve on one of her mods This is what I call an arbitrary block.

Guest deleted34304850

I don't aim to look salty but the person I am referring to is a modder who blocked me because she's too mature and tolerant to accept my remarks on technical aspects she could improve on one of her mods This is what I call an arbitrary block.

so, having pissed off a modder with unwelcome comments, you now want to double down and perform some sort of tit-for-tat block? how old are you? 12?