Things that just don't make sense...!

StormWolf01

Yeah. Now that you guys mention it, I haven't seen any wash buckets at the vanilla settlements either.

Puts a bit more meaning into Danse's comment about people living in squalor the first time you bring him to DC

Well, the population can't build shelters, can't make beds, can't plant crops, need to be told what to do, and where to do it.... Basically, they are all just big children, with a lot of the same attitudes...... Its absolutely amazing ANYONE is alive at all.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Now that you guys mention it, I haven't seen any wash buckets at the vanilla settlements either.

Puts a bit more meaning into Danse's comment about people living in squalor the first time you bring him to DC

Well, the population can't build shelters, can't make beds, can't plant crops, need to be told what to do, and where to do it.... Basically, they are all just big children, with a lot of the same attitudes...... Its absolutely amazing ANYONE is alive at all.

Brother, I think we're talking about the game. Not the real world.

:pinch: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, right. My bad. :D

Yeah, in the real world it would be called "Bio Hazard #1" instead of "Diamond City" :dry:

In the real world this would be called "kids living in parents house at 40 years old".

They are literally the only segment of society that would live like Fallout 4 residents......

Can't pick crops - need you to pick them....

Can't do anything - too strung out......

At least Mama Murphy lets you know she's an addict (with a gift).

And you've actually benefited from that gift even if you really don't understand it's origins.

Geeze Mama, you got a wide array of "sight inducing" chems on the menu.......

• 3 months later...

HAHA yes, topics tend to go off the road quite often, we're not a very active forum :D :wink:

I wish there was catapults in this game. Hogtie Marcy up, toss her in the cup, and YEET!

Followed by Preston. "Another settlement needs your HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!" :laugh:

Bloatfly larva is cut content. Pretty sure there's some files in the fallout4.esm about them.

But yeah. Another nonsense decision on the Dev's part.

WHAT!? Bethesda understanding players??

Oh wait, yeah... "Things that don't make sense!" :laugh: :laugh:

Ok so out of curiosity. What's paper used for? In the game, I mean.

Not sure about paper. Posters at least. But you can turn 3 pencils into a fence.

Try doing that at home. (& No, HO scale doesn't count) :dry:

Or use clipboards for wood, like how? It is basically sawdust.

Do you actually pick up buckets, know that they could have been used as chamber pots. :rolleyes:

Why would anyone that lives in the FO4 time build so crappy houses that they would get max radiation? Humans are very clever, just look how many ways we have figure out to kill some one, and in the real world that we live humans have adapted to making house, in North America they used wood, logs, mud, holes and so on. So in the FO4 verse they would do the same thing and not build a crappy house that a Death Claw could destroy with one swipe.

Why would anyone that lives in the FO4 time build so crappy houses that they would get max radiation? Humans are very clever, just look how many ways we have figure out to kill some one, and in the real world that we live humans have adapted to making house, in North America they used wood, logs, mud, holes and so on. So in the FO4 verse they would do the same thing and not build a crappy house that a Death Claw could destroy with one swipe.

Well, I would point out, that even the crappy, ramshackle, wooden shacks will stop bullets/explosives..... :D