Your most anticipated game

XanAlderon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Global Agenda for me. I was lucky enough to get accepted into the beta and while, like any mmo in beta, it needs some work I think it's going to be a very fun niche game. Only downside to it, is it isn't openworld like Planetside was.

Wow, five pages and only one (Getbacon) other Forza fan, huh. I just hope my car (Merc. CLK GTR Supersport) makes the final list. Actually, I'm trying not to dwell on its chances. I feel like the kid in Animal House reading a girlie mag on his bed when suddenly Providence makes his wish come true. Please, please let me have a CLK for Nordschleife. That's all I really want from FM3. Okay, that and better and longer endurance races (preferably on the Ring).

-Kitten

P.S. Please, please.

I think Gran Turismo 5 is going to have well have both those cars. Its also going to have well over 1000 cars in all, and 800 standard road cars, its also going to out icandy forza by a long shot to, and the physics, lets hope it will be tuned up by the final release.

Can't wait.

I played the original forza and i didn't like it all that much, no music wihile racing and the gameplay was to arcadish. Thats just my opinion.

lets hope it turns out as good as toca's physics, now thats a racing game :thumbsup:

screens of some damaged cars

http://www.simracingworld.com/screenshots/...river-3/?n=2965

(Love this thread)

I know it's already out, but I still haven't bought the Fallout 3 expansions with Point lookout and Broken Steel. However, I'm looking forward to them when I get them sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Hail Thor! I agree with you that FM and FM2 are wonderful sleep inducers. Luckily I have large throw cushions to ease the impact of the inevitably dropped controller. But, clearly, you can see that my main interest in FM is driving on the Ring and in a CLK. In my case 400 or 1000 cars really won't make much difference. But, I will ask you a question.

How is it realistic to race while listening to music? Admitedly I would have liked FM to offer doing so as an option, but prefer the rage of my engine and determined gear shifts instead.

If both games offer racers and casual players fun, that's fine. And, should you happen to find yourself on Live (never know) maybe we could do a lap or two on Nordschleife. : )

-Kitten

It may be unrealistic but it stops me from droping the controller yawn lol.

maybe some fm music lol radio.

Hahahaha, good one. : ) Thing is, I'd probably still nod off. Maybe the new motion sensing systems might be of help. That or just giving up at 2 a.m. and going to bed. So, Thor, what is your choice of race car and do you have a favourite circuit or event?

By the by, has there been any indictation as to when the next T.E.S. game might be released? Is it being added to lists just as a matter of course? And, what about BioWare's Dragon Age Origins? Could it bridge the gap till the next T.E.S. game?

-Kitten