Your most anticipated game

XanAlderon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be unrealistic but it stops me from droping the controller yawn lol.

maybe some fm music lol radio.

Hahahaha, good one. : ) Thing is, I'd probably still nod off. Maybe the new motion sensing systems might be of help. That or just giving up at 2 a.m. and going to bed. So, Thor, what is your choice of race car and do you have a favourite circuit or event?

By the by, has there been any indictation as to when the next T.E.S. game might be released? Is it being added to lists just as a matter of course? And, what about BioWare's Dragon Age Origins? Could it bridge the gap till the next T.E.S. game?

-Kitten

I haven't played it in a long time, i manly play the Gran turismo 4 series right now, in wait for the psp version :biggrin:. My favourite car would be the Pikes peak off road car 900 and something HP and the Toyota Supra 276HP, twin turbo. Also the track that i like most is the Nurburging Nordschleife :thumbsup: , the longest one of them all .

Ah, Thor, my favourite god. Not even Apollo or Zeus come close. Athene Nike is another story, but still! I like your favourite car and event. Nice. But, that you too also give in to the pure sex that is Nordschleife, well do accept my admiration and respect.

The 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR SS: V12, 720bhp (800+ in FM2), 0-60 in 3.2 secs and a linneage of superlative dominance. Let's go for a spin, hmm? Oh, I saw the vids for the upcoming GT. The pitcrew people were a nice touch. And the world rally event looked fun. You will have to post news of these things when the game comes out. : )

-Kitten

P.S. I need a napkin.

we should have a list of upcoming games arranged chronologically somewhere

Star-Balls Throttle - 15th of September

Drumstix Extravaganza - 3rd of October

K9 Alpha Male - 28th of November

and so on...

(fictitious titles in my example btw)

let's try to build up a list :)

we should have a list of upcoming games arranged chronologically somewhere..

..let's try to build up a list :)

That's a nice idea. Can I nominate you? Hehe. : ) Say..mm..is your name of D_V_A in anyway related to Clock Dva?

-Kitten

no, no relation to Clock Dva

mine is an acronym of sorts... I also use it as DVAted sometimes. hennyway

if I could do it myself I would

but team work would bring better results :)