XanAlderon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Starcraft 2

Splinter Cell: Conviction (Hopefully it doesn't suck like the last one)

Oblivion gives me everything I need in a game. (except racing and futurism but there's other games for that). What it does not give is a working keyboard, a comp that doesn't lag, and good programmers to rework the game and solve all the glitches.

Diablo 3 is a must! Though Ive been sceptical at times about it, some of the the monsters and characters where beginning to look like WoW (BURN IN HELL WoW!!!!)

Starcraft 2 looks great though

Looking forward to Fallout New Vegas

Maybe another Unreal Tournament

-at least a finished version of Unreal Tournament 3, imo the game is just a horribly basic version of what UT is just with a shiney paint job.

Mass Effect 2 had me all giddy for a while too lol

Another Witcher game would be awesome, maybe they can fix the some of the wonkyness in the first one.

There was The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf but I think thats kinda died on the vine, not a lot of console players seemed interested in the Witcher and RotWW was supposed to be console exclusive.

I thought Gothic 4 was just a rumor? Thought the story was actually done in Gothic 3? Great game btw, just a little hard to play, and the fighting almost ruined it for me, I wanted for of the style in Gothic 2, that was some good stuff :D

Id also like to see another Crysis. I looooved the first one lol.

Such a sick game engine too.

I guess theres a few things to look forward too lol