Your most anticipated game

XanAlderon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern Warfare 2- first one was plain epic, and this one looks like it will be too

Splinter Cell Conviction- Sam Fisher is just awesome in this one, reminds me of Bourne

Assassins Creed 2- trailer was amazing, and I enjoyed the first one, despite its repition

Not so much Mass Effect 2, because, unfortunately, I never played the first one :unsure:

Pacman: Origins

Ok, I was just kidding with that one but I am not actually "anticipating" any game out there right now. What I am looking forward to is building a new PC and playing my older games on them to see what an improvement they are. Games like Oblivion, Fallout 3, Far Cry and Doom 3. All the games I've played that were "toned down" because my PC was 4 or 5 years old at the time and could not handle max settings.

LHammonds

Pacman: Origins

Ok, I was just kidding with that one but I am not actually "anticipating" any game out there right now. What I am looking forward to is building a new PC and playing my older games on them to see what an improvement they are. Games like Oblivion, Fallout 3, Far Cry and Doom 3. All the games I've played that were "toned down" because my PC was 4 or 5 years old at the time and could not handle max settings.

LHammonds

Your not alone mine computer is getting towards it's last legs, it used to be part of the operating system of the Guiness site at Park Royal in London!! goodness knows how old! it just about runs Oblivion mainly because of the Nvidia graphics card I fitted it with!

I really got an interest to get the new Mass Effect game. With new heavy weapons, a darker storyline, and up to nine new weapons as a whole, it's just calling my name. :cool: