XanAlderon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rage

Diablo 3

Fallout New Vegas

Ditto on Rage and New Vegas. F3 has gotten me into a Post-Apocalyptic mood every since I bought it 8 months ago.

Besides those, Halo 3: ODST and Modern Warfare 2 look quite good. And Fable III, though I fear that's going to be a disapointment like 2 was.

Rage

Diablo 3

Fallout New Vegas

Ditto on Rage and New Vegas. F3 has gotten me into a Post-Apocalyptic mood every since I bought it 8 months ago.

Besides those, Halo 3: ODST and Modern Warfare 2 look quite good. And Fable III, though I fear that's going to be a disappointment like 2 was.

I look for to the Fallout: New Vegas. What is Rage and Halo: ODST about?

Sorry, sorry, pardon me, I just wanted to add that the Mercedes-Benz CLK Super Sport has been confirmed for FM3. Let the Bugatti Veyron hunting begin. See you on The Ring!

-Kitten

P.S. Halo 3: ODST is about regular grunts. So, expect health to restore more slowly and no superhuman abilities for you.

Well, my most anticipated game (for today only) is Halo 3: ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers).

Why? Cause I heard that my wife is going to Best Buy to buy the 360 version for me. :biggrin:

After I get that outta my system, I'm going to go back to Hostile Waters and finish the campaign and/or figure out better ways to complete missions faster and/or with no losses...to make it even more challenging, I will try to do it without taking direct control over any fighting units and just direct the battle from afar.

YouTube Videos:

Live Action Trailer (very cool)

Gameplay with Commentary

EDIT: It's the next morning and here is what happened last night: After helping all the kids with their homework, getting them fed, showered and in bed and cleaned the table/sink, I was all ready to start playing. Problem: I was exhausted because I stayed up so late the night before playing Hostile Waters! I probably lasted about 5 minutes and reached the part where you get to look at the city map for the 1st time...that's where I fell asleep sitting up on my uncomfortable couch. Oh what a headache I have this morning!!!

I look for to the Fallout: New Vegas. What is Rage and Halo: ODST about?

Halo : ODST is about ... ODST troops. You're some marines lost in a city, and in general Halo fashion you fight the Covenant. Again.

Rage, as far as I know, is a Post-Apocalyptic shooter, set after a meteorite totalled the earth. I don't know anything about story.

And I really want to hear more about New Vegas. I wish they would show up some Concept Art or Locations.

For me I'm waiting on Starcraft 2, (A friend of mine got to play the current build of it at a con a few weeks ago, lucky devil.) Brutal Legend and Dreamfall Chapters (if Funcom ever starts working on it that it). Of course there's Fallout: New Vegas, I bet that'll be pretty sweet. And I wouldn't mind checking out the Saw game coming out sooner or later. Come to think of it I haven't been waiting on this many games in years.

-edit-

Oh also Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2 and HL2: Episode 3. Excuse me while I carve a switch and strike myself repeatedly for forgetting episode 3.