ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Palemoon web browser, viewing Collections

skittered

.. what? .. following the specs isn't supported?

Why does everyone that uses a niche browser think that their chosen browser, and ONLY their chosen browser, is correctly following the specs and all the other browsers are doing something wrong despite the fact that they actually work.

Guest deleted34304850

As far as I understand it, CORS is a security thing that I have no control over, but it is a security thing that has the potential to affect me if it's broken.

the more you post, the more you show how little you know.

No. You were told that it wasn't an error. Your browser is just insisting that websites use a feature that hasn't been fully accepted yet because it isn't needed. That's why that browser, and similar ones, are not supported. They are too problematic to bother with.

If you want to access Collections, you use a browser that functions properly. That's all there is to it.

Guest deleted34304850

Your opinion does not provide a solution.

I found and posted an error .. and got told off again .. there's nothing left to say.

you didn't get told off, you got told your browser isn't supported and to use another, more secure one. that's pretty solid advice.

This is going around in circles. As per our help article, we only officially support the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Yandex, Chome Mobile and Safari Mobile.

If your browser is not on that list then you can by all means ask for help or let us know of any issues, but it's quite possible we cannot provide any support or changes to help rectify your issue as you are using a browser that is not officially supported by us.