My companions attack me

draytalon

Ok, so this is getting annoying. When I am in battle and I go to reload my weapon, either Dogmeat or Codsworth cross my path resulting in a message to send the companion back to one of my settlements, I do not select any settlement, I just hit the cancel button, but this in turn makes my companion aggressive and they attack me till either I die or I incapacitate them. If it's Dogmeat, then I have to use a stimpak, or Codsworth I have to use a robot repair module, once revived from the fallen state they are fine with me. What causes this and is there any mod or fix for this.

The first question is what mods are you using that cause this?

Please don't tell me you have a 500 mod+ load out.....

That's my issue, I don't know what mod is causing the problem, I Have 210 mods loaded in and without painstakingly going through all my mods again, I am just having to deal with it. I save before I go into battle on the assumption my companions attack me, and if so, I quit and restart trying to make sure that none of the companions crosses my path as I reload.

My simple solution is I don't use - or depend on companions.

I only tolerate them when required - they they be gone.

Sorry eyes Dogmeat? Go back to whence you came - you are more trouble than you are worth..... :D

Ex. Deacon is supposed to be the King of Stealth - but you'd never know it by taking a stroll through The Switchboard.

He's worse than Dogmeat.... I just call him Synth Magnet.....

Edited by fraquar