My prediction for 2023

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they could, then what?

What are they going to do as their own economy tanks right beside ours along with the rest of the worlds.

6 months at best.

That is how long the world has after the US economy tanks before total global economic collapse.

We account for less than 30% of China's economy at this point. Yes, it would hurt, but, they would get over it. On the other hand, The US economy going down the tubes would have a majorly bad effect on the rest of the world as well..... and likely within two years, the rest of the world would be looking at economic collapse as well. If that long....

You are all missing the point.

Food.

The US is one of the top 4 exporters of food for the world.

Who are the other three?

China, more on that later.

India; who have their own food issues.

and Brazil. Yikes

China is also the worlds #1 food importer.

China also has the highest percentage of the worlds population beating the next closest country by miles.

If the US economy collapses it will no longer be in the top 4 of food exporting countries. The US will turn inward to pick itself up and almost all imports will stop. Mostly because The US could no longer pay for them.

Because of that the world economy will collapse in months NOT years.

F O O D

How long will the world be that hungry before violence breaks out? Weeks? Months? Maybe a year if we are lucky.

Then somewhere in someplace we never heard of, or even more likely in some major metropolis, No one will ever really know who threw the first punch/ brick or fired the first shot. But violence WILL break out.

Hunger will make you do things you did not believe your self capable of.

No put that gnawing biting pain on the face of your children and how much patience do you have? As a father my answer is "Not Much"

But WW3 is not going to be what everyone thinks it will.

It will not be the US vs China, or Europe vs Russia, or anything else like that.

It is going to be the true us vs them fight that has been brewing since the dark ages.

It will be the French Revolution gone global.

It will be the most chaotic violent war this world has ever seen, and the crazy part nukes will not play a big roll.

Oh sure a two or three will go off at the beginning.

But as people realize how much farm land that renders useless for centuries the nukes will be put on the shelf.

It is going to be small arms hand to hand and more betrayals and back stabbing that you can imagine.

It will be bloody and grotesque and humanity at our worst.

It will either be our extinction event, or our salvation.

Because the only way that war will end is when everyone is willing to lay down their arms admit the person standing across from is no different, better, or worse than you are and let go of the past hate and divisiveness to become the human race of the planet Dirt.

(I propose we petition to change the name of our planet to Bob, right after we give Pluto it's planet status back. #Plutoisaplanet4ever)

Good luck future humans I sincerely hope it does not happen in my life time, but the US government is not filling me with a lot of hope or rosy feelings.

( Is it sad that I believe my own government is most likely to do something monumentally retarded/ stupid/ insane, or perhaps all three at once, that will set this entire chain of events off?)

This species needs to be taught a harsh lesson, although billions of us do not deserve a harsh lesson, I'm willing to be taught, just so I can see these warmongering clowns lose every tiny bit of their perceived power.

Thousands of children being killed in horrific ways should be enough, but it's not, they don't care, they just keep going, I can't place into words how disgusted, appalled and saddened I am by the disgrace of some members of this species.

Now this is not a good scenario, but I would prefer death by nature than by human stupidity, if the Sun was to whack us with a larger than Carrington CME and cause a planet wide EMP that fries every piece of electronics not protected by a faraday cage, this species will have to start from scratch and there will be no world wars for several thousand years.

It's not a case of just repairing the grid it will all need to be replaced, with no power, factories, communication or vehicles it's not going to be easy, were talking decades.

I can't come up with any better solution that that, it is the least destructive scenario and a sure fire way to instantly unseat the pure filth that has taken control of this species, I'm appalled at how just a few filth members have the power and authority to annihilate on a mass scale.

The clowns that have been in charge of this society over the past few decades are responsible for all of this.

Solar maximum is in 2025, it is already know the Earths magnetic field is weakening and migrating (go look it up, don't take my word for it) so we are vulnerable to less powerful flares.

So much focus on climate change killing us when death by clown is a far more immediate threat, these members of our species need to go and they need to go NOW.

You are all missing the point.

Food.

The US is one of the top 4 exporters of food for the world.

Who are the other three?

China, more on that later.

India; who have their own food issues.

and Brazil. Yikes

China is also the worlds #1 food importer.

China also has the highest percentage of the worlds population beating the next closest country by miles.

If the US economy collapses it will no longer be in the top 4 of food exporting countries. The US will turn inward to pick itself up and almost all imports will stop. Mostly because The US could no longer pay for them.

Because of that the world economy will collapse in months NOT years.

F O O D

How long will the world be that hungry before violence breaks out? Weeks? Months? Maybe a year if we are lucky.

Then somewhere in someplace we never heard of, or even more likely in some major metropolis, No one will ever really know who threw the first punch/ brick or fired the first shot. But violence WILL break out.

Hunger will make you do things you did not believe your self capable of.

No put that gnawing biting pain on the face of your children and how much patience do you have? As a father my answer is "Not Much"

But WW3 is not going to be what everyone thinks it will.

It will not be the US vs China, or Europe vs Russia, or anything else like that.

It is going to be the true us vs them fight that has been brewing since the dark ages.

It will be the French Revolution gone global.

It will be the most chaotic violent war this world has ever seen, and the crazy part nukes will not play a big roll.

Oh sure a two or three will go off at the beginning.

But as people realize how much farm land that renders useless for centuries the nukes will be put on the shelf.

It is going to be small arms hand to hand and more betrayals and back stabbing that you can imagine.

It will be bloody and grotesque and humanity at our worst.

It will either be our extinction event, or our salvation.

Because the only way that war will end is when everyone is willing to lay down their arms admit the person standing across from is no different, better, or worse than you are and let go of the past hate and divisiveness to become the human race of the planet Dirt.

(I propose we petition to change the name of our planet to Bob, right after we give Pluto it's planet status back. #Plutoisaplanet4ever)

Good luck future humans I sincerely hope it does not happen in my life time, but the US government is not filling me with a lot of hope or rosy feelings.

( Is it sad that I believe my own government is most likely to do something monumentally retarded/ stupid/ insane, or perhaps all three at once, that will set this entire chain of events off?)

This is why Russia wants Ukraine. Hard times are coming.

• 3 weeks later...