My prediction for 2023

MrJoseCuervo

Title says it all.

in no particular order:

Global Economic Collapse

Russia will use a Nuke in Ukraine

POTUS will not see 2024

There will be large scale violence and martial law or curfews will be enacted in at least one us City.

Unemployment will skyrocket

Bitcoin will drop below 10k

Russia / Ukraine conflict will spread to other nations forcing NATOs hand

China will take advantage of the wests feckless leadership and engage Taiwan

Evictions will be higher than the 2008 housing crisis

Trump will be overly aggressive and be surpassed by Ron DeSantis in popularity.

A military draft will be seriously talked about.

Let's hope I'm very very wrong

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these estimations are pretty accurate, but others seem a little more out there. They could happen if the right steps were made at the wrong time.

The prediction that seems the most likely is evictions because it's set up to be inevitable. Rent is too high for the average American to pay, homes are too much for an average family to live in. Unless it's an apartment or trailer, the only affordable housing is either falling down or over 70 years old with neglected maintenance.

• 4 months later...

Now listed in order of probability..

Global Economic Collapse

Unemployment will skyrocket

Evictions will be higher than the 2008 housing crisis

POTUS will not see 2024

There will be large scale violence and martial law or curfews will be enacted in at least one us City.

China will take advantage of the wests feckless leadership and engage Taiwan

Russia will use a Nuke in Ukraine

Russia / Ukraine conflict will spread to other nations forcing NATOs hand

Trump will be overly aggressive and be surpassed by Ron DeSantis in popularity.

A military draft will be seriously talked about.

Bitcoin will drop below 10k

I might be proved wrong but I can't see Putin using a nuke, Russia isn't as isolated as some believe, it's only the US and her allies that have imposed sanctions on them, the rest of the world hasn't, but that would soon change if they used a nuke, it would be an act of stupidity.

I might be proved wrong but I can't see Putin using a nuke, Russia isn't as isolated as some believe, it's only the US and her allies that have imposed sanctions on them, the rest of the world hasn't, but that would soon change if they used a nuke, it would be an act of stupidity.

And any reasonable sentient being would agree with you, trouble is, given some of the things Putin has said and done, I am not sure if 'reasonable' is word I would use to describe him. If it looks to him like he is going to lose in Ukraine..... I would not bet against him using a nuke...... That will put a whole new perspective on the situation......

• 2 weeks later...

And any reasonable sentient being would agree with you, trouble is, given some of the things Putin has said and done, I am not sure if 'reasonable' is word I would use to describe him. If it looks to him like he is going to lose in Ukraine..... I would not bet against him using a nuke...... That will put a whole new perspective on the situation......

putin will just nuke the dried out nuclear ukrainian power plant and will claim that the ukraine or wagner nuked it even if all suffer and if we all know it was russia. it is a bad sign that russia began evacuating the plant and it will can be just another chapter of this crazy putin aggression he does not allow to call a bloody war and an extinction of a nation. it is a sad game and the world and their leaders act and tolerate it like frozen dummies. i'm sure putin will cover any explosion or nuclear incident in the plant as an accident. just wait as we waited for the nuke of the dam. it will happen soon and u.s intelligence will struggle again to identify the source. it is sad but putin is not dumb and will cover all actions as he did in the past. many more people will have to die until this bloody reign ends...

and no, russia is not isolated. why isolating a devil if you can make business, profit and good deals with him (not talking about all the existing economic dependencies and the will to undermine european and u.s. sanctions) ? and don't forget north korea, belarus and iran and also lets not forget china, planning their "own" expansions and annexation...

Not really related, but Xrayy you REALLY need to use proper punctuation. At least capitalize the first word of your sentences, and make sure to separate sentences with periods. Its hard to make sense out of what you're saying when its not that apparent where each clause begins and ends.

• 1 month later...

Not really related, but Xrayy you REALLY need to use proper punctuation. At least capitalize the first word of your sentences, and make sure to separate sentences with periods. Its hard to make sense out of what you're saying when its not that apparent where each clause begins and ends.

can you give me hints related to proper/better punctuation ? i will correct misleading parts but i'm currently not aware of any. you can also pm me. thanks.

Title says it all.

No it doesn't. That's why you had to put your predictions in the body of your post.

I really do admire your courage and optimism though. Anyone else with your dismal track record of making accurate predictions, at least on this site anyway, would've quietly shuffled off to find something they were actually good at.

How many times is it now that you have gleefully predicted the demise of the modding community?

Your list of events looks like you've been playing catastrophe bingo in between spoonfuls of lime jello.

Did you put your money where your mouth is and short-sell your BTC?

Let's hope I'm very very wrong

Hope is unnecessary when something is a certainty....