Importing my Nexus files, not using NMM

HollownessDevoured

I think I might end up answering my own question but when I google/search, I feel I don't get a clear answer.

How do I import my nexus files/user files (I don't use NMM). I'd like to try Vortex but my mods are not on it, and I worry if I add them they will be duplicated instead. And I don't want to start from scratch.

It just seems like hassle if there isn't a way to import my existing mods.

Have you downloaded all the mods you use to your PC? If so, you can use Vortex to import them and it will install them for you in the game you ask it to manage. That way, the only unmanaged mods will be the main game files.

Go ahead and install Vortex and try it out to learn what it can do. There is a knowledgebase connected to it that explains how to use it.

Have you downloaded all the mods you use to your PC? If so, you can use Vortex to import them and it will install them for you in the game you ask it to manage. That way, the only unmanaged mods will be the main game files.

Go ahead and install Vortex and try it out to learn what it can do. There is a knowledgebase connected to it that explains how to use it.

I am talking about my uploaded mods.