We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Any way to run a console command every x seconds?

hucker75

I launch the game through F4SE<snip>

Then you're not using NMM.

You need to launch F4SE through NMM for things to work properly.

What?

I thought NMM used direct installation to the game directories? No virtual links or anything?

Why would you need to launch from NMM?

NMM uses symlinks, or hardlinks, don't need to start the game thru NMM. It also doesn't do anything with ini files the way MO2 does. NMM started using profiles back in version 61, or some such. I remember the change, because I had to reinstall all of my mods again. :D

NMM uses symlinks, or hardlinks, don't need to start the game thru NMM. It also doesn't do anything with ini files the way MO2 does. NMM started using profiles back in version 61, or some such. I remember the change, because I had to reinstall all of my mods again. :D

My bad then.

I possibly found old info, but there is a ton in tutorials how to add F$SE to NMM.

No expert on its usage, as I don't use mod managers & definitely not an old one.

That would be "my bad judgement". If the dictionary has things like "my bad" in it, presumably it also has "y'all" and other non-things. I guess it does, my sister edited the Scots dictionary and it has fu*kah in it as a word.

This is an English speaking forum, please don't use American, or I'll write in Glaswegian.

Edited by hucker75