Divine failing to read Pak files

SGTBUZZOFF
Go to solution Solved by insomnious,

Hi there, I am new to modding, but I have had no issues to Vortex or any of my mods until today's Baldur's Gate 3 update. All my mods are up to date. I have done a lot of research over the past 4 hours and I am extremely stuck. It turns out, my Divine tool cannot read any of my mod files for some reason. I will attatch the errors it gives me below. I have already tried reinstalling Divine like the error code suggested from inside Vortex, twice now, and alls that got me was my game crashing when I try to load my modded save file. Any help is EXTREMELY appreciated because I have no idea where to go now. I will leave images of all my mods, mod folder, and error codes so whoever looks at this can get the most context possible.

PS. I also was thinking of reinstalling vortex/uninstalling all the mods and starting fresh to see if this works, maybe something got corrupted, but I am afraid I will mess up my save file. The weird thing is literally 8 hours ago my game ran fine no issues. Thank you

IMAGES for errors and my mod list: https://imgur.com/a/jVCvpaM (not sure why it asks you if you have to be over 18 to view it, sorry lol)

This is what it says when you click "more" when it says Failed to read Pak

Error: divine.exe failed: 3762504430
at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\sgtbuzzoff\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\plugins\Vortex Extension Update - Baldur's Gate 3 v1.2.2\index.js:533:33)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:513:28)
at ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:291:12)
Edited by SGTBUZZOFF

• 2 months later...

Did you ever find a solution to your problem? I am having the same problem. Sucks you posted this here months ago and you got nothing back whatsoever. From what i gather, it is an internal memory corruption on our end but that's as far as my current research has taken me which does noting for any sort of current resolution.

• 4 months later...

It seems to be needing the .net 8 installed for the new version of divine to work..

You can also install older version v1.8.7 of it from norbyte github page under Releases. Drag it into your mod install page at the bottom in Vortex.