Cloudflare Issue (Quest 2/Quest 3/ROG Ally) Can't log in

Aavarion

Hi all,

when i bring up nexusmods on my quest 3 - i can not get passed the log in screen due to cloudflare not passing. It loads then brings up a error. I've tried going through a proxy and turning safe browsing off but no luck? Is this just an anomaly that will pass? or another issue entirely ?

Hi Aavarion,

This is a problem with Cloudflare's Captcha solution, called Turnstile, which we use on our login page to prevent bots and spammers.

Turnstile doesn't seem to like something about the way Oculus is setup, so it often return errors. We can reproduce this on Oculus Quest 2.

We have been able to get through eventually, but it seems to take many page refreshes and sometimes between 10-20 seconds for it to finally succeed.

Regards,

Iluviel

This is still happening for me as well won't let me sign in due to cloud flare captcha failing every time on quest 3 reloaded the page as many times as I could and waited each time eventually it said I did it too much I had to wait a whole hour to try again and still fail is there an actual fix for this or what

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are in discussion with Cloudflare to try and resolve this problem.

So far they have confirmed they see consistent challenge failures from Quest 3 devices, whereas Quest 2 shows a higher challenge solve rate.

We'll continue to press them on this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're pleased to announce that Cloudflare have rolled out their fix for this issue and are now seeing successful challenge solves from Quest 3 devices, which were failing consistently before this.

Please let us know if you are continuing to have any problems.