New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

54 minutes ago, Rodocastiza said:

As someone has already said, I find difficult to determine which threads have been read and which ones are new. There is no much difference.

Also, I don't have any idea about how to go to the first unread post, if this feature exists.

I don't understand how this is difficult.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 150510.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-27 150725.jpg

14 minutes ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

Apart from that, even though I now "follow" this topic, I still cannot find it in the forum. I know it's there somewhere... But where? Isn't it the whole point of following a topic is to have it in some list under your profile or something so that you wouldn't have to remember in which forum-subforum-subsubforum it was located? Notifications should not be the only way to find it.

At the top of the page there is an "Activity" link, mousing over it will alter the menu below it, click "My Activity Streams" and then "Content I follow".

23 minutes ago, showler said:

At the top of the page there is an "Activity" link, mousing over it will alter the menu below it, click "My Activity Streams" and then "Content I follow".

Thanks. 🙂

Does this forum come with a manual? For people who cannot telepathically figure out that threads that I follow could be found under an "activity stream" under "activity" (whatever that may be).

There is also no Help button.

Edited by LenaWolfBravil

Guest deleted34304850
1 hour ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

Thanks. 🙂

Does this forum come with a manual? For people who cannot telepathically figure out that threads that I follow could be found under an "activity stream" under "activity" (whatever that may be).

There is also no Help button.

if it did, i would bet you it would be hidden away in a less than obvious place and come with screens and screens of empty screen real estate for no good purpose except to break your scroll wheel! 😉

2 minutes ago, 1ae0bfb8 said:

if it did, i would bet you it would be hidden away in a less than obvious place and come with screens and screens of empty screen real estate for no good purpose except to break your scroll wheel! 😉

And a sign that says "Beware of The Leopard".

Guest deleted34304850
1 hour ago, showler said:

I don't understand how this is difficult.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 150510.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-27 150725.jpg

i'd like the colours between unread and read to be significantly different. different shades of that dihorreah brown colour that Nexusmods seem to put everywere don't really make it that obvious.

I opened a feedback suggestion asking if it would be possible to enable themes - maybe offering users a means to dress up the forums similar to how you can modify vortex, could be an area to explore. there are some rather "colourful" vortex themes out there which could make a user's forum experience rather unique.

3 minutes ago, 1ae0bfb8 said:

I opened a feedback suggestion asking if it would be possible to enable themes - maybe offering users a means to dress up the forums similar to how you can modify vortex, could be an area to explore. there are some rather "colourful" vortex themes out there which could make a user's forum experience rather unique.

I second this.