Very Late Hello

MuteSignals

I joined the site quite abit ago (even longer ago if I didn't close my old 2014 account, I lost the email) but I never did make an introduction before so I thought it'd be fun to boost my post count abit and make one finally...

Hi Everyone!

My name is Mute, I'm a mod creator and fan of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I create a mixture of 2D and 3D game assets. I do like to play Skyrim quite abit too but it was the Fallout universe which really captured my interest. It took some time for me to go from a console player to your average mod user and then eventually creator but it was always a thing I wanted to have a hand at ever since I saw a woodland retexture for the ranger combat armor. Something which is so simple for me to make now was pretty cool to me back then and how people are able to tweak their favourite games to whatever they like.

Before I go on too long, I'll leave you with a sample of my work below and thanks for reading!

69330533-1684110425.png
My other yearly mod round-ups are linked below.
1st & 2nd Anniversary - My 3rd Anniversary

Trivia

- My username is a reference to the FNV 'Dead Money' DLC quest 'Mixed Signals'.
- I have a personal character who wears a gas mask of the same name.
- I've also made mods for Hearts Of Iron 4, Crusader Kings 2, Arma 3 & Skyrim in the past.
- I haven't played Fallout 2 yet, sorry! It's on my list I swear.

Edited by MuteSignals

Welcome to the site and the forums!

Interesting to see your progress in the image share. Good luck with future modding.

To note: It might be possible to recover your old account if you have access to any historical billing data or can recover the email address. 

9 minutes ago, Demorphic said:

To note: It might be possible to recover your old account if you have access to any historical billing data or can recover the email address. 

Good to know and useful for others who might have read and encountered a similar issue
but it's fine, the email associated is long gone so I couldn't possibly verify. 😅
Thanks for the welcome and luck though. It is much appreciated, I hope to do many more images!

On 11/27/2023 at 7:14 AM, Demorphic said:

Welcome to the site and the forums!

Interesting to see your progress in the image share. Good luck with future modding.

Congrats on your return.  Welcome

@Demorphic...

Could my old posts be restored too, showing that I am active and all those Deleted posts returned to show I am active.  I only tried the Delete function to see how much it could delete.  It was an experiment.

Edited by Pagafyr
Wanted to welcome the newbie and ask Demorphic the ?

4 hours ago, CrowOfItachi said:

I'm a returning modder myself. I quit over a year ago but came back out of boredom. I already uploaded 2 new mods, and quite a few people have taken interest! I hope that's a good sign.

Sure does sound like it, welcome back to you too! 😌

On 11/28/2023 at 8:49 PM, Pagafyr said:

Congrats on your return.  Welcome

Thank you!