Mods not taking effect on new Skyrim SE game

1024RF
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

• 4 weeks later...

This fixes nothing at all and the bug has nothing to do with engine fixes, since the .30 update mods are not enabled (which are activated and deployed in vortex) and you always have to enable them in Skyrim stupid creations menu. Also the load order is ruined then god I hate Todd Howard 

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm having similar/same issue. My mods are not enabled in game even if they're enabled in Vortex. None of the fixes proposed have been helpful. I didn't have this before, but after reinstalling Skyrim again from fresh it suddently started doing this. (Newest Steam game version, I have played with this version before just wanted to do a fresh install to fix some other problems)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 2:58 AM, Zerada00 said:

Hey, I'm having similar/same issue. My mods are not enabled in game even if they're enabled in Vortex. None of the fixes proposed have been helpful. I didn't have this before, but after reinstalling Skyrim again from fresh it suddently started doing this. (Newest Steam game version, I have played with this version before just wanted to do a fresh install to fix some other problems)

Same here. Wanted to go for a new Skyrim playthrough on my new PC. Mods are installed, deployed and activated. Still, it ain't working. Trying MO now.