A Fix for All Plugins Disabling after 1.6.1130

Pickysaurus

Thanks for the tip. It was worked for me. i was able to launch my game.

But, dues to last update, somes mods seem to be partially broken. For exemple, I have My Home is Your Home (MHiYH), MCM menu is working but contextual menu (when talking to npc) for "invite" or "Manage" isnt show up. I can only mannage NPC that actually managed by the mod (By MCM) .

5 hours ago, Terus22 said:

I have been trying to downgrade..uninstalled game and reinstalled...searching forums...just recently I clicked on creations at log in...logged in as they asked and BOOM!

Everything is there again.  No unactivated mods blah blah blah. 

What a horribly bad idea.  Using multiple mod managers will only lead to trouble.

Guest deleted34304850
On 12/13/2023 at 2:15 AM, Arlodon said:

I wonder if Bethesda is desperate and going under financially to have so little empathy or if they were simply incompetent planning this move.

Time will tell.

you are aware, arent you, that they were bought by Microsoft and aren't in any danger whatsoever of "going under"? this is 100% normal - the game works. SKSE needs to be updated to cater for the new game. it has nothing whatsoever to do with some deliberate act of sabotage of a tiny percentage of the player base because they're going bankrupt. That's some next-level conspiracy theory s#*!, right there.

OK, my viewpoint is changing for the better: This is my current position.

Everyone hold on to your pre-update game, keep the staging archive and keep trying.
We are traveling through a fog.
I am running with Bethesdas launcher, SkyrimSELauncher. Archetecture, Landscape, Parallax, are all working.
Majestic mountains, grass mods, water, all of it is great.
I have AFT, My home is your home, let's talk outfits, they are working... some lesser needed mods are not working.
SKSE, SkyUI as you know are not and there is a vanilla UI that is weird, shows an MCM that is not populated
with mods but those mods did give notice of loading. They just do not populate the MCM.
Bethesda talks about making standalone mods, I think they are wanting all to run off their launcher and not be dependent on
something. If I had an equivalent of SkyUi in standalone and the mods that are missing were standalone I would be back
to pre-update capacity.
Good luck, hang in there with your previous dream.

15 hours ago, 1ae0bfb8 said:

you are aware, arent you, that they were bought by Microsoft and aren't in any danger whatsoever of "going under"? this is 100% normal - the game works. SKSE needs to be updated to cater for the new game. it has nothing whatsoever to do with some deliberate act of sabotage of a tiny percentage of the player base because they're going bankrupt. That's some next-level conspiracy theory s#*!, right there.

Well in the dark and guessing without help, I forgive myself for what I came up with.

Do not tell me they are well off wonderful and I am a goofy conspiracist.

They made a sharp turn without caring we were all in the back seat tipping over. That is a fact.

Guest deleted34304850
35 minutes ago, Arlodon said:

Well in the dark and guessing without help, I forgive myself for what I came up with.

Do not tell me you are well off wonderful and I am a goofy conspiracist.

You made a sharp turn without caring we were all in the back seat tipping over. That is a fact.

i didn't do anything except give you the facts which are all easily found and verified. if that's how you interpret those facts, then that's on you. take your tinfoil hat off.

Just a second.... what are you saying? fact that they are well off with Microsoft? So they can just do whatever they want?

It doesn't matter if they maintain good customer relations? It doesn't matter if all the pitchforks come out on Nexus and they all

do business elsewhere... ??

You are not from Bethesda or Microsoft are you? Nexus? .... You are too unprofessionally rude and not mentally well off.

If you are...  I believe you are well enough off financially to tell customers they wear tin foil hats and furthermore you do not even need 

customers.

Now stop doing tangential BS. We are trying to fix this game they messed up.