A Fix for All Plugins Disabling after 1.6.1130

Pickysaurus

Gonna give this a shot but: did anyone else's skills get reset to 15? some of mine did but..the perks are as they were..just the skill counter if you will reset to 15

thanks

I tried this, and while it seems to have worked, now the Skyrim main menu loading screen is never ending. Is this related, and is there anything I can do about it?

Edit: I finally got the changes to register to Vortex, and now it seems to be working.

Edit:: But now plugins are disabling again. Ugh.

Edited by Moondrake33333333

Works for me, with the following environment: Vortex 1.9.10, Skyrim AE 1.6.640, USLEEP 4.3.0a, SSE Engine Fixes for 1.6.629 and newer (6.1.1).

1. Set "EnableAchievementsWithMods = false" in "skse\plugins\EngineFixes.toml".
  2. Disable-enable USLEEP plugin.
  3. In game check if the mods are activated.
Edited by dasauser

Hello guys,

I was playing with this new update without any revelant problems untill today when I've added another mod to the game, after this change I noticed all the save I've tryed to do was corrupted.

I've removed that mod and launch the game again but it doesn't fix the problem, so I've searched on google and I found some infos, so I've tryed to reinstall SKSE, Engine Fix and Address Library, this things allow me to save my game but, when I re-open again the game all my mods are disappeared, game start on vanilla way even with LAL and I can't figure why, I've edited my .tmol file as I read here and on the Engine Fix page but nothing seems work, still no mods loaded. I've tryed also with this .tmol file here but still nothing works..

Now totally desperated after about 2hrs of attempts I'm trying to reinstall all mods again, I'm using Vortex and I've noticed that all the plugins are disabled, also  Seasons of Skyrim SKSE make my game crash after the Bethesda logo (1.8.1 compatibile with AE 1.6.1130)

I've tryed what @dasauser says and disable-enable USLEEP plugin but it doesn't work for me.

6 hours ago, JaxonHellsing said:

I'm unsure if this is due to engine fixes being out of date but my mcm menu won't load at all. It says it works on a menu and finishes it but I can never see them in the mcm menu

I also found an issue where my disabled plugins re-enable themselves some reason when launching skse

• 2 weeks later...

Before this rant of mine, I will preface by saying my issue is a game save corruption issue. I was even in game and text in books was not showing up. All books I opened were blank. That is one of a few reasons that made me go down a troubleshooting rabbit hole. 

I haven't been on my computer for a few days and I opened Steam to have it auto download the latest version (game version 1.6.1170) and I have everything set up properly. All mods are up to date. I am just constantly encountering this issue (first photo). In order for .NET Script Framework to work it requires the DLL Plugin mod. DLL Plugin requires the "bink2w64.dll" file to be changed to "bink2w64_.dll" and this is what's not making SKSE (both Vortex or Silverlock versions) to not launch the game. 

If I keep the renamed "bink2w64_.dll" file as well as the original "bink2w64.dll" file, or just keep the original "bink2w64.dll" file, this error pops up (second photo).

I've done all I can think of to fix it and it is beyond what I can troubleshoot, as well as all the "fixes" I've read. The issue really is that both .NET Script Framework and DLL Plugin are very outdated and were created for a Skyrim that is no longer around (unless you want to deal with the downgrading BS). Something needs to change, and we all know Bethesda isn't going to change their methods. With my preface to the whole thing, all of those who have "fixed" the issue just say to download Engine Fixes and change a few lines of text to "false". I've done this as well and the .NET Script Framework error still pops up. 

My ultimate question is: is there a way to actually fix this for the current version of Skyrim, or is there an alternative to get the same thing done. I'm sorry for ranting, but this has been an issue of mine for every single version of this game since the launch of Special Edition and I'm getting tired of it.

Thank you in advance for all of those who might read this. I'd like to create a solution that'll work for more than just me. 

SkyrimPic1.PNG

SkyrimPic2.PNG

The problem that mods are not activated even when installed and enabled in vortex is not caused by engine fixes! I don’t even have engine fixes installed and I have this problem since the latest .30 update! I always need to enable mods in creations menu and the load order is also gone -.- please fix vortex 

The .Net Script Framework page states in bright red that it is not compatible with SSE 1.6+.  For crash monitoring purposes, there is Crash Logger ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818 ), which has a companion analyzer ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89860 ), or Trainwreck ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106440 ), which has no analyzer at this time.

I know that I have seen several threads about disappearing/disabled mods that have posted solutions, have you searched the forums for this?  I would link them here, but I am still on 1.6.640, and haven't needed them, so I haven't followed them closely.