WHO HERE HAS LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

XFinalChanceX

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it several years ago now. I'd been diagnosed with cancer and I'd been on Nexus for a while and I thought I'd like to support it a bit. I wasn't expecting to have lasted this long so actually I got a much better deal than I thought I might get at the time...  

So far, so good! 😛

Other reason: Can't stand adverts! No, really, really can't stand them... no more than that... and that... and that...

• Like 2

I got my lifetime membership back in....um...2009 maybe?  It was alot cheaper then! lol  That being said, I would have gotten one anyway due to being a former moderator.  That is a lovely gift given for service rendered.  I also hate ads so it was a win win with faster DL speeds also.

• Like 1

Beat you to it Pickysaurus. Apparently I joined in Jan 2008 so Happy Anniversary to me. But I didn't buy premium till  2017.  A bargain though and getting more so each day.

It was an original goal of mine to make enough mods to reach lifetime membership redeem in the DP store but Idk if I'm ever gunna reach that.

Supporter is enough for me I guess, maybe someday I'll save the nexus from 'the ai robot attack of 2030' and I'll be graced with an award star wars episode 4 ending style, we'll need someone to play chewbacca!

19 hours ago, JimboUK said:

I got mine in 2010, it works out about £3 a year, quite the bargain.

Goodness - yes that is a bargain! Mine was £59.99 in 2017 and I think **that** was a bargain. But I really must try to live even longer and get my money's worth 😛 .

Judging by the  payment date I'd have been doing chemo then. I was quite surprised to find the receipt. I don't have the impression I was particularly organised at the time!  However, that now solves my problem if I manage to lock myself out of my account and need to prove who I am. That has worried me.  (Cloudflare is currently doubting I'm human in any case... so maybe **who** I am is insignificant in comparison...)

Does anyone know when 'life' membership began? 

• Like 1

I purchased lifetime in 2011 just to show support. At the time internet in my area was so slow 'tesnexus' servers were not the bottleneck to downloads and I ad-blocked anyways so there was little change after going premium for myself 🤣