Vortex is not downloading

The vortex mod manager itself is not downloading. im trying to get the new version, I've had it before, i have no idea what's wrong. i click the download button and absolutely nothing happens. please help. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue but I've made sure it's on the approved list for my ad-blocker, security/firewall, and when I try to dl Vortex my screen sort of blinks like it's trying to open a new window but what happens is it tells me I need the latest version of .Net or Windows 10, both of which I already have.  I purposefully went out and updated them to make sure.  I get the same issue when trying to dl mods manually but it tells me I need the latest SMAPI, which I already have.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16-20-06 Vortex.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16-21-29 Skip Fishing Minigame.png

Edited by CharlieCimmera
add screen shots

14 hours ago, CharlieCimmera said:

I'm having a similar issue but I've made sure it's on the approved list for my ad-blocker, security/firewall, and when I try to dl Vortex my screen sort of blinks like it's trying to open a new window but what happens is it tells me I need the latest version of .Net or Windows 10, both of which I already have.  I purposefully went out and updated them to make sure.  I get the same issue when trying to dl mods manually but it tells me I need the latest SMAPI, which I already have.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16-20-06 Vortex.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16-21-29 Skip Fishing Minigame.png

Greetings, CharlieCimmera

Those are informational advisories rather than roadblocking warnings. As they are both off-site requirements, Nexus is unable to verify that you do indeed have them. As such, this window will appear in an effort to ensure that each user is aware of the requirements and, if necessary, take the appropriate steps before downloading. 

Good luck & happy modding!

10 hours ago, ZoldFrog said:

Greetings, CharlieCimmera

Those are informational advisories rather than roadblocking warnings. As they are both off-site requirements, Nexus is unable to verify that you do indeed have them. As such, this window will appear in an effort to ensure that each user is aware of the requirements and, if necessary, take the appropriate steps before downloading. 

Good luck & happy modding!

Which is great but I still can't download anything.  I click on the download buttons, Vortex or Manual, and nothing happens.  I can't even download Vortex to use it.  I've combed over every area on my pc that could roadblock Vortex or NexusMods and can't find anything sitting the way but while I wait to see if anyone has any ideas I'll also keep looking.