Frequent White Exclamation Points

Zanderat
Go to solution Solved by Nagev,

I never saw these in versions prior to v1.10+ except if I created an overwrite at the individual file level as opposed to the entire mod level.  And it made sense because I set up a rule that contradicted the overall rule.  Now I see these exclamation points in more than a few of my mods and I have no idea why or what they now signify because I haven't set any rules for these mods at the individual file level.  I am concerned that my rules are not being respected.  Is this intentional behavior and if so, what do the exclamations mean now?  Thanks.

@insomnious @Nagev This was confirmed by another user in a different post.  Please advise if the exclamation points are a problem or not.  Thanks.

• Solution

Hi there,

The exclamation points highlight that there are file overrides defined on a respective mod, functionally they're identical to previous versions of Vortex, 1.10.8 does have an annoying bug where the overrides are applied needlessly on a whole mod basis, these are safe to ignore; we're going to release a new Vortex version next week which will clear those up.

I responded to the other forum post as well - please do not switch profiles for the time being.